Kasper Schmeichel - Looks promising?

Guest exilim

lost all respect for his dad when he went on that celebrity dancing show and said 'this has been the best experience of my life'

what the f*** man, honestly

im shocked you watched it you must have that 1# viewer !

Guest firetotheworks

ridiculous s***, 2 clean sheets and he's the next big thing. Has looked decent, no better

Nearly as ridiculous as the Krul hype.

Way more rediculous than the Krul hype if you ask me. At least the hype surrounding Krul is all to do with one amazing performance for the first team and a clean sheet. Shmeichels is based upon 2 lucky clean sheets in a defence that was already solid and being the son of the best goalkeeper in the modern era. Not Kaspers fault obviously. but people will always draw that comparison.

Done OK, but not amazing or anything like that, young goalkeeper doing his best, well done to him.

No Given, not yet anyways.

I agree with some here, that he is about the same level as i would think Tim Krul is.

Guest unrealterrorist

ridiculous s***, 2 clean sheets and he's the next big thing. Has looked decent, no better

Could the same not be same about a certain young Dutch keeper. ;)

Your kidding have seen Tim a few times seemed very composed cetainly not flapping all over the place like someone has said in a previous post. Leao i quoted the wrong person sorry mate.

Your kidding have seen him a few times seemed very composed cetainly not flapping all over the place.

Just to clearify, are you meaning to say "not flapping all over the place" in comparison with Krul, because what i have seen of Tim Krul, he is a solid prospect.

Guest unrealterrorist

Your kidding have seen him a few times seemed very composed cetainly not flapping all over the place.

Just to clearify, are you meaning to say "not flapping all over the place" in comparison with Krul, because what i have seen of Tim Krul, he is a solid prospect.

Post now edited

The Falkirik fans seem pretty sure that Krul is better than Kasper Schmeichel already and that he has a lot more potential. Krul has only played 2 games for Falkirk mind, Schmeichel played 15 league games on loan up there last season.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6669/net6vs2.png

:lol:

Legend! :lol:

He has shown signs of being a good keeper as has Krul. He gets up and spreads his body much like his father on one on 1's. Seems a bit unconfident in the air but that will come. Hope he turns out good anyway.

7 goals conceeded by Krul today :(

Watch Falkirk's next game and see why, it's like a team of Bramble's :lol:

Krul was absolutely shocking for Rangers 6th goal. Didn't exactly cover himself in glory with the some of the other goals either.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

3 clean sheets almost solely owed to Richards, Dunne and Korlucka (sp).

He's made a few good stops but looked dodgy today.