Kasper Schmeichel - Looks promising?

Guest exilim

I don't think he's owt special. Doubt he would be anywhere near the team if his name was Kasper Smith. Still he's only young and he's not been letting shots squirm past him ala Tony Warner or Jens Lehmann, he might be alright in the future. Think we should try and get some time in the Championship where he can field crosses all day. He defintely needs a bit of practice.

I hope we sign a new goalie this week. Preferably one not related to Dracula.

Schmeichel hasn't done anything to make him 'look promising', imo.

Micah Richards, though..   :kasper:

Its such a shame Richards seems like a complete tosser and some kind of 50 cent wannabe. He's got the physical ability to be one the best centre backs of his generation, but I would not be at all surprised if he manages to surpass Bellamy by some distance in being a total W*nker throughout his career.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Schmeichel hasn't done anything to make him 'look promising', imo.

Micah Richards, though..  :kasper:

Its such a shame Richards seems like a complete tosser and some kind of 50 cent wannabe. He's got the physical ability to be one the best centre backs of his generation, but I would not be at all surprised if he manages to surpass Bellamy by some distance in being a total W*nker throughout his career.

So what's that based on then?

Its based on him turning up on football focus a while back with his cap on sideways or something and his trousers half way down his legs as well as the millions of eyebrow shavings, which is why I made the 50 cent comparison. He was incredibly arrogant in his post match interview, which is what I have based my opinion on. I would be happy to be wrong about him because he is a brilliant player.

Its based on him turning up on football focus a while back with his cap on sideways or something and his trousers half way down his legs as well as the millions of eyebrow shavings, which is why I made the 50 cent comparison. He was incredibly arrogant in his post match interview, which is what I have based my opinion on. I would be happy to be wrong about him because he is a brilliant player.

:lol:

Can you blame him for being arrogant? I couldn't name a better teenage player in world football. If I was as good as him I'd have a head the size of the fucking moon.

PS: Nothing wrong with eyebrow shavings. They're his go-faster stripes.

:lol:

Can we pretend the abue rule doesn't exsist? Just for this fella like.

And Kasper really needs to stop hugging the ball the way he does, in wet conditions he will pay for that.

Fair enough my opinion of the lad may seem a bit ridiculous, but I genuinely look at him and can't help seeing a lot of the Jenas/Dyer attitude in him. Its true you can't blame him for being so arrogant but the point I was making is that it could well be his downfall and mean that one of the most amazingly talented ENGLISH teenagers of recent years fails to fulfil his potential.

p.s back on the topic of the thread Krul is better than Schmeichel.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Pathetic. Really.

, but I genuinely look at him and can't help seeing a lot of the Jenas/Dyer attitude in him

I agree. Threw one or two childish tantrums when Stuart Pearce substituted him in the past. He definitely still has some maturing to do.

Brilliant prospect though.

Well aye he's got some maturing to do, he's 19 ffs.

I haven't heard him in person so can't comment on his attitude, but from where I'm standing it seems he's 100% committed on the pitch and got City out of a hell of a lot of sticky siuations yesterday. Can't see any evidence to suggest he's a playboy/wannabe/whatever at all.

Can you blame him for being arrogant? I couldn't name a better teenage player in world football. If I was as good as him I'd have a head the size of the f****** moon.

Eh Messi, Aguero and Pato are still teenagers. But you cant compare as they dont play same position so you should of had said best teenage defender.

Can you blame him for being arrogant? I couldn't name a better teenage player in world football. If I was as good as him I'd have a head the size of the f****** moon.

Eh Messi, Aguero and Pato are still teenagers. But you cant compare as they dont play same position so you should of had said best teenage defender.

???

pato and aguero are great prospects- extremely skilfull.. but by jesus micah richards is built like f*cking tank. Must be scary to play against him.  that said though, yes he's a good player but he's overrated like crazy.

Tim Krul runs the show for young 'keepers.

He's too busy running to pick the ball out of the net at the moment.

can't say it wasn't his fault having not seen the goals,but i've seen falkirk play before and theyr defence is quite shocking

Have a look at Bojan Krcic and see if you have the same opinion. ;)

Have a look at Bojan Krcic and see if you have the same opinion. ;)

You know that was the name in my head when I wrote that. Well not exactly because I couldn't remember the name. But the eastern european kid playing for Barcelona was in my head. But he's yet to play for the first team...similar story with Dos Santos? Could be the new Portillo. Stand by my opinion that currently Richards is the best proven teenage talent that I'm aware of.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

richards will always be to me the boy who had sex wiv a skank on a bench in a shitty little park, cant look past that lol