Maybe Gartside was right?

stozo

f****** club apologists. Try actually putting your hand in your pockets for once and going the match. You might learn something instead of pontificating on here.

Just got back, and you are clearly an idiot.

funny how it sticks, isnt it? :D

Fucking club apologists. Try actually putting your hand in your pockets for once and going the match. You might learn something instead of pontificating on here.

Aye, it would only cost me a couple of hundred quid, idiot.

bring back keegan!!

Too f****** right, man.

Skyboy alert  :rolleyes:

Eh?

Give me Kev over this percentage shite any day of the week.

Look at those long throwssssszzzzzz

Guest alijmitchell

Jesus vhrist i wish people would stop being such knee jerk mongs, for fucks sake get a fucking grip! a clean sheet against a difficult team to break down doesn't warrant a thread like this. And don't get me started on the wankers that boo the players without so much as a fucking yawn coming from their mouths for the previos 90 mins.

bring back keegan!!

Too f****** right, man.

im not serious.

I am. I said as soon as Allardyce signed that that was the end of decent football at SJP.

Guest Toon83

When Barton and Emre come back in we will create more, and score more goals

Look on the bright side, atleast we didnt loose, yes it was a woeful performance and Allardyce may have been out-tactic-ed by O'Neil but atleast we came out with a point

bring back keegan!!

Too f****** right, man.

im not serious.

I am. I said as soon as Allardyce signed that that was the end of decent football at SJP.

Erm, we didn't lose

Admittedly we didn't play well, but frankly I've seen much MUCH worse

Quite happy me like

In the cold light of day I'll be happy with 4 points from two games, but if that's going to be the level of football we see every week then I can see a lot more frustration spilling over.

In the cold light of day I'll be happy with 4 points from two games, but if that's going to be the level of football we see every week then I can see a lot more frustration spilling over.

Personally I'll take any level of football if we don't lose

About Allardyce's football driving fans away?

Seriously, I'm racking my brains to think of a more boring game I've watched involving Newcastle. The midfield Allardyce has created was especially bad, defensively solid but showed naff all going forward. I seriously hope today was a one off and we don't keep playing this defensively, especially at home.

I think this is ridiculous.  It was boring because it was a poor game, a 0-0.  All games that we're poor in are boring, as are most 0-0s. 

Sam out, for sure

We had countless games like this under bobby, especially in his first 2 seasons.  Spurs had many last season and came 5th.  We didnt even lose!

As some have said, its ridiculous to start a thread about this so soon. Sam has had no time to gel the players and get the players used to this formation.  Its our second game. I actually think it looked like we were purposely being cautious whilst learning eachothers game and tactics.  I think for the first time we are building from the back. Clean sheets and solid defense play then work on creativity and forward play after.  It was about not losing at home first and for most.  Sam is doing things new to most of the players we have, tactical dvds, homework etc. Slowly but surely we will grow into a good team but not the second game in. Sam has probably been busy with transfers also rather than 100% commited to training.

Absolute total and utter SHIT performance today.

I warned in the wankfest post Bolton euphoria that we were shit in that 2nd half. Yet again my view is 100% accurate and the performance today ranked equal to Bolton 2nd half.

I'm confident Sam will change to 4-4-2 or he WILL lose his job.

bring back keegan!!

last saturday was boring as hell by the way.

You're right, we completely ruined it as a spectacle by finishing it as a contest within the first 25 minutes.  I'm sure many people feel the same, we just shouldn't put up with it

I sincerely hope you're being ironic

bring back keegan!!

last saturday was boring as hell by the way.

You're right, we completely ruined it as a spectacle by finishing it as a contest within the first 25 minutes.  I'm sure many people feel the same, we just shouldn't put up with it

I sincerely hope you're being ironic

I am