Typical Scousers!

Crumpy Gunt

Another club have done this but I can't remember who. :blush:

Turkish or Eastern European perhaps?

Might have  been Olympiakos? They had fans die in a similar disaster

Personally, I think this proposal would be a bit ott. There is already the memorial at the ground with the eternal flame, just bring that to the new stadium. Some of the comments on here are pretty stupid though.

Personally, I think this proposal would be a bit ott. There is already the memorial at the ground with the eternal flame, just bring that to the new stadium. Some of the comments on here are pretty stupid though.

Seriously though, whats the point in having this memorial? Whats the point they are trying to make?

How many of them remembered the dead in May when they stormed the gates at the Champions League final, went without tickets, bought fakes, forced themselves into a place they shouldn't, then blaming the authorities and anyone else but themselves for the situation when it got out of hand?

Hypocritical wankers the lot of them, and wherever they go ATM trouble follows them. Disgusting set of fans, another disaster is on its way with they way these fans go about their business away from home and the mentality of 'its not our fault' when ever something goes wrong isn't subsiding, its getting stronger, always playing the victims, it will only lead to trouble and more deaths.

Stunts like this seating crap only fuels their stupidity imo, that they were not to blame and never will be.

Seriously though, whats the point in having this memorial? Whats the point they are trying to make?

How many of them remembered the dead in May when they stormed the gates at the Champions League final, went without tickets, bought fakes, forced themselves into a place they shouldn't, then blaming the authorities and anyone else but themselves for the situation when it got out of hand?

Hypocritical wankers the lot of them, and wherever they go ATM trouble follows them. Disgusting set of fans, another disaster is on its way with they way these fans go about their business away from home and the mentality of 'its not our fault' when ever something goes wrong isn't subsiding, its getting stronger, always playing the victims, it will only lead to trouble and more deaths.

Stunts like this seating crap only fuels their stupidity imo, that they were not to blame and never will be.

:thup:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would cost about 50000 pound a year if they were to do this.

This money could be put to better use. They could give each family 5-6000 pound a year for the rest of their lives. I am sure this would be more beneficial to them than empty seats.

Furthermore what about the families that lost loved ones at Heysal i'm sure they will be chuffed!

:thup:

Was Ironic as fuck watching a bunch of Liverpool fans charging through the Athens gates with thier Justice for the 96 tops on.

Remember Brummie saying thier away fans caused a monumental amount of bother the other week. Scum.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Is it time some Newcastle fans stopped being so self-righteous when it comes to how we criticise fans from other teams ?

I have supported Newcastle for years and believe me we have had some horrible bastards following us over the years.

I can remember during the 80's when we had a reputation for being amongst the racist and violent fans in the country.

You couldn't walk up Gallowgate end without having half a dozen knuckle-draggers trying to flog you the house magazine of the NF.

Before the Bolton game this season Newcastle fans were banned from one pub because the place was trashed last season.

I love Newcastle and things have improved a hell of a lot over the last few years but please don't lets fool ourselves that our reputation is squeaky clean.