England vs The Dirty Hun @ Wemberley

Keefaz

Can't be just me that always looks forward to England games only to be overcome by utter boredom EVERY time?

:lol:

Same here. just ughh at Lampard and Carrick, why is Carrick incapable of travelling further than two steps with the ball without passing it.

smith has played well, htink he can do a job up front for us in a 4-3-3, just keep him out of bloody midfield.

with owen i'm not concerned that he is missing chances, he always does that when he's been out of action, i'm more interested to see if he is sharp enough to get in the positions in the first place. it seems he is, so give him games and he'll start putting those chances away.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Turkey got beat 2-0 btw, Emre played 48 minutes.

If he is OK its very good news. We really could have used him against Villa!

smith has played well

Impossible.  He's "fucking shite".  People on here told me.

he's not shite as a forward, but nor is he anything special, and his goalscoring record raises doubts about playing him there as anything more than a stop gap measure. tonight has shown he can do a job as a second-striker tho he'll have to compete with viduka who is a better player. crap midfielder tho.

smith has played well

he's not shite as a forward, but nor is he anything special, and his goalscoring record raises doubts about playing him there as anything more than a stop gap measure. tonight has shown he can do a job as a second-striker tho he'll have to compete with viduka who is a better player. crap midfielder tho.

Stop being sensible, Johnny.

Guest Gemmill

smith has played well

Even Bramble had the odd good game, shame Smith was useless and created fuck all for us on Saturday.

Don't worry about it man.  He's fucking shite.  I read it on here.

smith has played well, htink he can do a job up front for us in a 4-3-3, just keep him out of bloody midfield.

with owen i'm not concerned that he is missing chances, he always does that when he's been out of action, i'm more interested to see if he is sharp enough to get in the positions in the first place. it seems he is, so give him games and he'll start putting those chances away.

Got roasted for saying that the other day.