Darren Fletcher in Toon link

Thespence

Fletcher is a decent and dedicated player, but we don't need him. I would rate Butt and Emre as in the same league, and Barton, Smith, and Geremi as higher calibre. The focus should be on defenders at this point. Fletcher would be a waste of money and surplus to our midfield.

mate, i told you smith had his medical 4 days before any deal had even been mentioned. It happens so that when the deal is announced, thee is no delayes, it is rushed through asap. Its like the fact players only get paid twice a year, and all there cars are on finance, you probably dont know that, but im sure you will choose to argue it

You've clearly no idea of how transfers work.

Oh and Man Utd have denied making a bid. Busted

Guest DazzaNufc1892

gggg, my mates play for man u, i used 2 play for rochdale n was taken on by bolton n was goin man u mysel wen i got injured, believe me, i think i know how a transfer market works lad

gggg, my mates play for man u, i used 2 play for rochdale n was taken on by bolton n was goin man u mysel wen i got injured, believe me, i think i know how a transfer market works lad

You have what I imagine would be the typing skills of a footballer, I give you that.

Why the fuck would footballer be paid half yearly? :lol:

Is this standard practice for every club?

Does this extend to other leagues?

Does Paul McDougal who plays in league 2 and earns £300 a week have to wait 6 months for his pay? :lol:

to

and

and

going

myself

when

PS. You're talking a complete and utter, absolutely unparalleled, heap of exceptionally gigantic horse bollocks. Well done.

As for the Fletcher story... No thanks. I think I reflect the general consensus when I say that we have enough of his type of player and we simply don't need him. Thankfully I'm fairly confident that Big Sam would agree. Hopefully... Really can't see there being any life in this one either way.

Same for Luccin. I rate him slightly higher than Fletcher, but he's not what we need either.

"There is a God after all - as a ticket holder at Old Trafford this is welcome news as I and many others used to go into a depression when Fletcher's name was announced in the starting line up prior to a game.

He must be the luckiest professional footballer on the planet - I have no axe to grind regards young Fletcher, but he is a man of very limited talents. He does not have a very intimidating presence whilst he is on a football pitch - he is not blessed with pace, he is not a particularly good passer, tackler,header, is not really two footed, cannot run with the ball and doesn't score many goals.

I think Sir Alex should take this golden opportunity to remove him from the wage bill"

Pretty much sums it up, and thats from a manc fan!

"There is a God after all - as a ticket holder at Old Trafford this is welcome news as I and many others used to go into a depression when Fletcher's name was announced in the starting line up prior to a game.

He must be the luckiest professional footballer on the planet - I have no axe to grind regards young Fletcher, but he is a man of very limited talents. He does not have a very intimidating presence whilst he is on a football pitch - he is not blessed with pace, he is not a particularly good passer, tackler,header, is not really two footed, cannot run with the ball and doesn't score many goals.

I think Sir Alex should take this golden opportunity to remove him from the wage bill"

Pretty much sums it up, and thats from a manc fan!

Sounds like pattisons new best mate.

i was having a few beers with a Man U season ticket holder (also goes to all away games) when i was away on holiday a few weeks ago. Gave me an interesting view on some players,

Richardson - Average player, very much a bling boy. Not good enough to play for Man U. Laughing at the £5 Million they got for him.

Fletcher - Tounge in cheek call him "Fergies Son". Not quite sure how he gets a game. Again very average player. Poor passer of the ball. Does nout.

Smith - Big fan favorite. Sad to see him go. Works his bollocks off (as we know)

O'Shea - Best of the lot overall. Can pass the ball, tackle, play in different positions.

Just thought that was interesting coming from someone who watches them week in week out.

Dazza might be telling the truth but when it's communicated to us like this, it's no wonder it does people's heads in.

mMate, i I told you sSmith had his medical 4 days before any deal had even been mentioned. It happens so that when the deal is announced, thee there is no delayes, it is rushed through asap. Its It's like the fact players only get paid twice a year, and all there their cars are on financed, you probably dont don't know that, but im I'm sure you will choose to argue it

No I don't feel better after that.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

boys, i type like crap on here because i dont need to prove my general english skills to you, its a chilled out environment where i assume we type as we speak. I mean for fuk sake, im at law school training in sports law to be a football agent (if you dont believe me ask pokerprince on this forum, he will lso back up me knowin the footballers)

And yes they do get paid twice a year to avoid tax, and also because a club cant afford to pay out 3mil a week and surive throughout the year. It helps them in many ways. Its a fact, dont care if you wnt to believe it, but its the way that it works.

:lol:

Missed tha that final full stop though. :razz:

Intentional, I had to let someone else be involved in the proccess process.

Twat. :lol:

Your ;) wElcome!