Roeder

Troll

He's history and forgotten about now.

I don't like to mutter anything about his regime as it was mostly just depressing.

We now look forward to a brighter future with greater stability and more common sense.

Why does anyone give him airtime ? He was a useless manager and has nothing worthwhile to say to anone or anything !!!  :idiot2:

Sky sport jusy seem desperate for ex newcastle managers, cant wait for the start of the champions league when we'll get the dream punditry trio of souness, guillit and roeder

Slight grammar nazi-mode but.......madras.....theres usually a space after commas.

Its just one of those petty things in life thats always bugged me, sorry :icon_biggrin:

no probs,i'm pretty good at spelling and written grammar but shit at typing and have no patience when on the PC(wierdly i'm very patient in real life),therefore i never preview my posts.

Personally, I like the fella and like the fact that he shows such affection for the club.

Just a shame he was so bad at the job.

My sentiments also, always had the club at his heart despite not being good enough in the end, think some of the hatred towards him isnt appropriate!

Slight grammar nazi-mode but.......madras.....theres usually a space after commas.

Its just one of those petty things in life thats always bugged me, sorry :icon_biggrin:

no probs,i'm pretty good at spelling and written grammar but shit at typing and have no patience when on the PC(wierdly i'm very patient in real life),therefore i never preview my posts.

Goddamn it!

no probs,i'm pretty good at spelling and written grammar but s*** at typing and have no patience when on the PC(wierdly i'm very patient in real life),therefore i never preview my posts.

Goddamn it!

what ?

Guest toontoon

Personally, I like the fella and like the fact that he shows such affection for the club.

:thup:

My sentiments also, always had the club at his heart despite not being good enough in the end, think some of the hatred towards him isnt appropriate!

Hatred is never appropriate really, won't get you anything except more of the same.

no probs,i'm pretty good at spelling and written grammar but s*** at typing and have no patience when on the PC(wierdly i'm very patient in real life),therefore i never preview my posts.

Goddamn it!

what ?

Not you; Willow la Wisp. His card is marked good and proper.

Goddamn it!

what ?

Not you; Willow la Wisp. His card is marked good and proper.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the dust has settled, I find it hard to hate Roeder. He's got a stubborn personality and can't accept his shortcomings, but given what he's been through and the fact he was always trying to do his best for the club, he doesn't deserve the flak he's getting now. Whingeing about injuries is clearly his coping strategy, he's obviously gutted at blowing the opportunity of a lifetime and can't get over it, but ultimately he was not up to such a massive job. He doesn't seem like the type of person I'd get on with but the abuse he gets is a bit childish really.