Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle - 26/08/07 - Post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Oh well that didn't last long...

But... class goal by Zog, good on him. His resurection under a manager who actually gives him a go in the team continues. Can't wait until he plays left midfield or left wing.

Bobby Robson smiling away according to radio.

Not a smile in sight I'm afraid..

FYI - he looks like that because he has one foot in... not because he's supprting boro.

I know he's seriously ill mate, but if he's fit enough to go to a game, surely he's fit enough to smile when his club score?

Guest NUFCGator

Terrible goal to give up just like that. Just when we're starting to take over with possession too. Really poor defense.

FYI - he looks like that because he has one foot in... not because he's supprting boro.

I know he's seriously ill mate, but if he's fit enough to go to a game, surely he's fit enough to smile when his club score?

Give your head a fucking shake man.

Give your head a f****** shake man.

I'm not saying he should ffs. We scored, he looked miserable on the television footage and the radio says he's all smiles. All I'm saying is he wasn't..

Give your head a f****** shake man.

I'm not saying he should ffs. We scored, he looked miserable on the television footage and the radio says he's all smiles. All I'm saying is he wasn't..

Yes you were. - "but if he's fit enough to go to a game, surely he's fit enough to smile when his club score?"

Are you trying to be an idiot or is this coming out naturally?

Guest Craig_NUFC

Should Shay just walk straight back n when Harps is playing like this?

Me thinks not.  He has earnt the right to be there IMO.

Five Live Sports Extra commented on this....not commented yet on Mike Ashley sat in the Toon top, well not from what i've heard anyways