Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle - 26/08/07 - Post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Guest exilim

Viduka is not shiet, just that he can't fit in Sam's formation. The team wants to pump the long balls to him, and because he's not alan shearer, he always fouls the defender when he backs up on them.

Do you even use Viduka like that?

First of all we need to get Viduka off for Owen

and second....start keeping the ball on the deck on use the pace of our strikers. Put some pressure on this young guy Weather as he looks kinda vunerable to me. With 3 guys in the midfield we can't get any possession of the ball but it doesn't matter as far as we'd play with our strenghts

At this point, bring Cacapa on for Viduka and Owen on for Martins.

Then play:

Given

Taylor Cacapa Rozehnal Ramage

Milner Geremi Butt N'Zogbia

Smith Owen

bollocks taking Martins off. Rather play Martins and Owen and take Butt or Smith off

this boro team is awful, we saw at the start when we get at them they're clueless. only the last 15 or 20 mins did they start to assert themselves. even then we had much more possession but lack the imagination and impetus to create or take risks.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/SickleeSausageRoll/ashleypogo.gif

:laugh:

Quality! :lol:

Sam just loved that like did'nt he :D great to see Ashley's reaction to, shame we threw it away and let them back in.

Howay the lads, come out flying in the 2nd!!

Milner is actually playing like the player people always moan about for once :(

Taylor didn't do well for their goal but tbf to him its not the easiest situation to defend. Other than that I think he has done very well.

Butt has played quite a few hospital balls, the rest arent really doing much.

Harper has made some top saves.

Viduka is not shiet, just that he can't fit in Sam's formation. The team wants to pump the long balls to him, and because he's not alan shearer, he always fouls the defender when he backs up on them.

That's one way to put it. :lol:  I think we've all noticed it too -- Viduka basically has to get shot by the defender before a ref will call a foul in his favor. 

Our midfield trio a bit invisible, Dukes not doing much, Martins is terrifying them with his speed, meanwhile Milner's lack of pace eradicates any chance of us doing a counter-attack. I think a 4-4-2 with Martins-Ameobi might work.

how do you turn off the "warning new replies.. review your post" crap.. i have to click 10 times and by the time my post is up there, its already made redundant

Try reading above. http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=44606.msg985567#msg985567

:laugh: thanks.. sorry wait you turned it off for me? how very nice of you  :smitten:

And you've just turned it on again you spacker. :lol:

Keep the 'Don't warn on new replies made while posting' TICKED.