NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Guest Craig_NUFC

If the time passes for Faye could we not agree like a pre-contract agreement for him so we get him in January?

If the time passes for Faye could we not agree like a pre-contract agreement for him so we get him in January?

Don't worry, we'll get him.....and Beye too..

Guest DavB93

Sure it's been done in the past by other clubs....what's SSN saying just haven't got it?

Why would we sign him in January?

He'll be missing for the ANC for all of it, better off getting him next summer on a free.

Guest Alan_Shearer

i cant believe how many defenders pompy have now, Harry collects them, like fucking stamps! May as well sell us Campbell!!!

apparantly it was done two days ago, whats the hold up?

Said on SSN that until you delete titus bramble from your avatar then the transfers won't go through.

Ha'way man, we're all waitin for ya!!

Guest optimistic nit

good idea, just in time for the african nations blueyes.gif

hopefully faye is completed at 11:59:55 and west ham break their fax machine in a rush to confirm the Solano deal.

Guest stjamestoon

fuckin shit, if we dont get any defenders, turn out to be worst transfer window ever just because we will be as naked as a stripper at the back!

Seriously, how predictable is Gartside for goodness sake. Definitely Bolton taking the piss. Saw this one coming a mile off. Sam did say we had backups we could move for quickly. Let's hope this is the case.

We should be alright as long as we get Beye though, as he can play both right back and centre back.

Move quickly for fuck sake?!

We have to agree a fee, them agree personal terms, passa medical and get the paperwork to the FA in 55 minutes! :lol:

Sunderland are Gonna buy Huntington from Leeds for £4m.

Guest DavB93

Fuck me side ways, thought I'd watch the Big Brother Final and come back on here to hear we've signed Beye and Faye and in my wildest dreams and 3rd (trophy siging).....and what do I come back too, nowt....another drink for me I think.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Sometimes these last minute deals aren't announced until well after midnight.

Like Ashley Cole last year

Sometimes these last minute deals aren't announced until well after midnight.

If i remember correctly SSN went to its night service at midnight last year and just looped a pre recorded show. This meant the cole/gallas transfer wasnt confirmed until 7am. I think there could be a LOT of frustrated people tonight!

Guest optimistic nit

fuckin shit, if we dont get any defenders, turn out to be worst transfer window ever just because we will be as naked as a stripper at the back!

give this man a mike.

Is it impossible that the deals are done already with the FA etc and we're just waiting to announce them for some reason?

Like I said, we don't have to announce it if we don't want to.

Maybe Allardyce doesn't see much point in paying for Hope and Gary Oliver working overtime.