NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

After all this Deco stuff, it'd be typical if he came and was either completely s***, or got injured in his first match and never recovered.

Can't see him coming.

But at least we know where .com get their info (Anyone who will give them it).  I might send them an email saying I have seen deco in Cruise with his wife but I only had a disposable camera on me and am waiting for the photos to be developed so itll take about an hour.  I bet they'd put it on and say 'Photo's to follow'.

Thing is, they used to be quite reliable. A while back, if a signing was on there it was as good as done.

They've got advertisers to please now though, more hits keeps them happy. More rumours equals more hits.

The more commercial any medium goes, the less reliable (A bit like Derek Achora)

Guest Ridzuan

So who de we think might leave other than Solano?

Owen to Man U? I find it hard to believe he won't get another sriker in.

Dont think anyone else will leave.Heard Boro wanted to buy Ameobi but Big Sam said no.And you dont have to worry about Owen leaving. 

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=house-about-that-as-owen-makes-move%26method=full%26objectid=19715369%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

After all this Deco stuff, it'd be typical if he came and was either completely s***, or got injured in his first match and never recovered.

Can't see him coming.

But at least we know where .com get their info (Anyone who will give them it).  I might send them an email saying I have seen deco in Cruise with his wife but I only had a disposable camera on me and am waiting for the photos to be developed so itll take about an hour.  I bet they'd put it on and say 'Photo's to follow'.

Thing is, they used to be quite reliable. A while back, if a signing was on there it was as good as done.

They've got advertisers to please now though, more hits keeps them happy. More rumours equals more hits.

The more commercial any medium goes, the less reliable (A bit like Derek Achora)

:clap:

:lol:

Somebody has updated Deco's personal info to say current club is Newcastle Utd and squad number 8.

That would be you, seeing as your IP matches.

:lol:  I love checking Wiki edits against IPs.

Guest DavB93

Somebody has updated Deco's personal info to say current club is Newcastle Utd and squad number 8.

Busted. :lol:

:giggle:

:lol:  I love checking Wiki edits against IPs.

Admin are all a bunch of voyeurs :lol:

Bet you all know more about everyone than people realise.

Guest WalkervilleMag

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/castellano/noticies/futbol/temporada07-08/08/n070831100869.html

Deco is in the first picture there, and it's from todays training with Barcelona. You can also see Decos name in the line-ups from some game the played at the training.

That's that then.

not as if it takes 24 hours to fly from Barcelona does it

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/castellano/noticies/futbol/temporada07-08/08/n070831100869.html

Deco is in the first picture there, and it's from todays training with Barcelona. You can also see Decos name in the line-ups from some game the played at the training.

That's that then.

Well considering Mort was "spotted" this morning, and that's when those pictures will have been taken...He'd need to be superman to get from training to Tees Valley airport that quickly. And what would be the point in him training if he was coming here?

Guest DavB93

That's that then.

Well considering Mort was "spotted" this morning, and that's when those pictures will have been taken...He'd need to be superman to get from training to Tees Valley airport that quickly. And what would be the point in him training if he was coming here?

Beye has been training with Marseille...so don't discount owt at the moment. Got a funny feeling Ashley will splash the cash on a big name.

That's that then.

Maybe it was his agent flying in :)

Guest LucasUnger

That's that then.

Beye has been training with Marseille...so don't discount owt at the moment. Got a funny feeling Ashley will splash the cash on a big name.

hope u r right!!! ;)

That's that then.

Who says they were taken this morning? Could of been from a trainign lesson that was from yesterday.