NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just been on SSN that Solano could go to West Ham on a free. He is apparently flying there now and could have a medical this evening.

Bollocks! We should have got at least 1.5 for him!

NOOOOO not to west ham! ffs! how many newcastle players do they want?! ... tbh though even 1.5 mil is useless with the transfer deadline only hours away.. we should keep him. :(

Yeah your right 1.5 million would be useles  :idiot2:

Just been on SSN that Solano could go to West Ham on a free. He is apparently flying there now and could have a medical this evening.

We'd be lucky to get a fee for him.

Near enough worthless as a winger or midfielder.

Be soothed in the fact both our signings must be going through.  :thup:

Beyond harsh.

Not really. Since his return to SJP he had about two good games, or 2 games where it was the Nobby of old.

Being forced into the RB position last season was the best thing that ever happened to him, it prolonged his career and enhanced his usefulness. As a winger, he's a nothing player now, good time to get rid.

Still a better defender than Carr though, but i'd rather play Geremi ahead of him who could do a much better job, and now with Beye we really don't need him.

He's still technically the best footballer at the club and a far better option than Smith down the right, I can see us living to regret this.

Losing a player of his ability for fuck all is shite and can only think Allardyce is doing it because he wants to go.

Guest toonlass

NOOOOO not to west ham! ffs! how many newcastle players do they want?! ... tbh though even 1.5 mil is useless with the transfer deadline only hours away.. we should keep him. :(

Indeed, I bet you give £1.5 million away all the time?  Should have got a fee for him.  :tickedoff:

We'd be lucky to get a fee for him.

Near enough worthless as a winger or midfielder.

Be soothed in the fact both our signings must be going through.  :thup:

Beyond harsh.

Not really. Since his return to SJP he had about two good games, or 2 games where it was the Nobby of old.

Being forced into the RB position last season was the best thing that ever happened to him, it prolonged his career and enhanced his usefulness. As a winger, he's a nothing player now, good time to get rid.

Still a better defender than Carr though, but i'd rather play Geremi ahead of him who could do a much better job, and now with Beye we really don't need him.

He's still technically the best footballer at the club and a far better option than Smith down the right, I can see us living to regret this.

Losing a player of his ability for fuck all is shite and can only think Allardyce is doing it because he wants to go.

Losing him isn't so bad, but not replacing Dyer with some much needed pace will haunt us.

Nobby does want to go, so a player physically on his way out and not mentally focused. Certainly a good time to get rid. He does have all the technical abilities a player needs, i've just not seen it often enough since his return to be too concerned over his departure.

Indeed, I bet you give £1.5 million away all the time?  Should have got a fee for him.  :tickedoff:

i was saying i would rather keep solano than have 1.5 mil which would hardly help..

Guest Ebolarama

Ugh, if Sundlund sign Baptista and we don't get this much-vaunted "third signing," I'll be right miffed.

Aye, because this summer has been s***.

Yeah, it's not been great, has it? Rain, wind, bugger all holiday time and I twisted my ankle the other day, too. Oh mercy.

Rumours: Shakes says Liverpool signing AC Milan's Marek Jankulovski is "100% true". Danny Murphy is in talks with Fulham, and someone who wants to remain nameless is sure that "things are about to happen" at Tottenham. Postmodernisty has been told by five different people in the last hour that Alessandro Del Piero is going to Newcastle.

606, but I'm bored.