NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

What's the craic then, are we signing Beye and Faye or not? Been out the loop all day.

>> Faye, Beye, del Piero, Gudjohnsen and Devo all on their way.

We're getting a charva?

>> Aye.

What's the craic then, are we signing Beye and Faye or not? Been out the loop all day.

http://www.strummerville.com/diy/mc_devvo_&_shady_piez/HDR_990496826_img1.jpg

I hear he's great out on the right.

The orange team won two matches, with the solitary goal coming from Giovani in both cases

Bib-less team: Jorquera, Zambrotta, Thuram, Oleguer, Abidal, Touré, Xavi, Messi and Henry.

Orange team: Valdés, Crosas, Márquez, Milito, Sylvinho, Iniesta, Deco, Ezquerro, Ronaldinho and Giovani.

The orange team won two matches, with the solitary goal coming from Giovani in both cases

Bib-less team: Jorquera, Zambrotta, Thuram, Oleguer, Abidal, Touré, Xavi, Messi and Henry.

Orange team: Valdés, Crosas, Márquez, Milito, Sylvinho, Iniesta, Deco, Ezquerro, Ronaldinho and Giovani.

Thanks, I didn't see Deco until you translated that.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Nah man, he mean't Dev-o

http://www.theempire.com.au/images/2005-23-12/Devo%205%20Action%20Figure%20Box%20Set.jpg

Fantastic band

Guest BooBoo

Its been a dull day. The only time i've heard Newcastle mentioned on SSN (in terms of incoming players) is during the local newspaper review.  >:(

Club Photographer Ian Horrocks hasn't uploaded the usual large repertoire of training pics on Getty, suggesting most have been held back until we announce what is needed to be announced.

Got an account on here.

Guest BooBoo

Club Photographer Ian Horrocks hasn't uploaded the usual large repertoire of training pics on Getty, suggesting most have been held back until we announce what is needed to be announced.

StrawClutchTastic!

devo are they going to do a ouple of songs at half time  mongoloid and whip it perhaps  :giggle: :celb: :shifty:

Guest andynufc84

Sky Sports news reporter outside Upton Park saying Solano having a medical for West Ham now.

Didn't I hear somewhere that Solano wouldn't be allowed to leave unless a replacement came in?

Would imagine that this would be the case considering both Carr and Ramage are out

Guest BooBoo

Sky Sports news reporter outside Upton Park saying Solano having a medical for West Ham now.

Didn't I hear somewhere that Solano wouldn't be allowed to leave unless a replacement came in?

Would imagine that this would be the case considering both Carr and Ramage are out

Yeah that was my understanding.

Guest Geordiesned

Sky Sports News saying that Nobby deal is dependant on us securing Faye and Beye. If they don't sign we probably won't let Nobby leave.

They said he wouldn't be allowed to go unless we sign Faye and Beye.

Guest andynufc84

Yeah that was my understanding.

So clutching at more straws I would say Beye is in the bag, we're probaby just finishing off loose ends