NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Guest loonietoonie

What will happen with Luque then??? just sit and play in the reserves till Jan or will he actually play for us

signed for ajax

Well ive seen nothing confiming that  ??? can anyone help me out??

its ajax i got mixed up to excited :p

All in all a good transfer window, B+ grade from me, a creative midfielder would have put the icing on cake but I'm more than happy, I think we've got a good enough squad now to compete for a UEFA spot. Lets hope we can get them playing a system that gets the results they are capable of.

Guest lessthanlee

.cock stating we received a fee for Nobby.

Would be a kick in the balls for Nobby if his wife decided to move back up here just to spite him...

Would be a kick in the balls for Nobby if his wife decided to move back up here just to spite him...

:lol: She loves the toon, she loves the toon...

Anal Oliver got it right this time

He gets it right more times than people on here give him credit for. He's a gawd awful journo who's quite happy to sell out to anyone who'll feed him but you can't deny the bloke has contacts.

Never understood the rational behind giving him a free, his wages aren't going to break the club so what would been in it for us. I suspect it'll just be a set of strips and a bag of footballs but better than nowt :)

Very, very delighted. f****** super! At last, at last! In the f****** 11th hour. Fantastic Sam, pure genious. My god what a transferwindow.

tbf its not like the transfers came as a shock to all of us, we all knew Faye and Beye are coming, just waiting to see when we will announce them :D

Very, very delighted. f****** super! At last, at last! In the f****** 11th hour. Fantastic Sam, pure genious. My god what a transferwindow.

tbf its not like the transfers came as a shock to all of us, we all knew Faye and Beye are coming, just waiting to see when we will announce them :D

I know. It should`ve in fact been obvious when Huntington and Solano was sold. But I was always afraid something could`ve happend.  :cheesy:

Anyway, it all went through. A perfect squad, and now; destroyal of Wigan.

One of my ITKs have told me that the reason its taking ages is because Faye and Beye are at each other's throats over a shirt number.

Looking at Wiki for: Senagal Faye wears 12, Beye 21. At club level Faye wears 25 & Beye wears 23.

Someone bought that. :lol:

I thought we had a Les & Al situation on our hands man ;D :-[

Anyone else noticed the shameless plug for tickets still being available for tomorrows game on the bottom of the Beye story?

Are the club trying to sell tickets for the match on their website by putting a advert on a article a lot of people would read?  100% shocking

Anal Oliver got it right this time

He gets it right more times than people on here give him credit for. He's a gawd awful journo who's quite happy to sell out to anyone who'll feed him but you can't deny the bloke has contacts.

Its his job to get it right though.  And he gets it wrong an awful lot more than he should, given that his job is basically following the team and staff around