Who will the Last undefeated Premiership team be?

Shearer9
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, there it is, after Man City's loss this weekend, only 5 Premiership teams are undefeated(Listed there in the poll in descending league position).  I think Blackburn will almost certainly lose in the next 2 weeks, while Chelsea have a tougher next few games, culminating with Man Utd in 3 weeks, and Arsenal, Liverpool, and Newcastle seem to have a run of several innocuous fixtures.  My guess is that Arsenal will get in a tight spot and slip up somewhere along the way, and we'll also face a tough game where we can't get goals, and that Liverpool will be the last team to lose in the league.  I think we'll be the next to last to lose though. 

Fixtures can be found here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/fixtures/default.stm

or here:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/fixture.mc?event=5

Update:Edited to reflect Chelsea's loss this weekend.

Guest SeattleToon

I see no reason why we cannot stay undefeated until Boxing Day....our only really tough fixtures before then are the home game against Liverpool and the away matches against Man. City and Everton, and the way Big Sam has tightened up our defense, I see no reason why we cannot draw those three fixtures. Keep in mind that we're four games into the season and have yet to trail for a single minute....

Us, no reason why we cant be stupidly optimistic for once.

Beats being stupidly pessimistic.

No such thing, apparently its called "realism".

Nah. Don't think so.

A person can be stupidly pessimistic-- it's called "depression". Or, for the religiously inclined, "despair"