The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

It does sound bad like. I'm glad he's injured - if I could have picked any player to crock himself in the first month it would have been Dyer - but it would have been more satisfactory if he'd torn his hamstring to pieces again. Oh well. Thanks for the money.

Fucking hell! Some of you lot seriously need to get a grip. Have you any idea how pathetic you sound?!

Yeah but who cares

Guest toonlass

We're already in the shit with the racist, paedo chanting. We might as well make the most of it.

:lol:

Might as well be hung for a sheep....

Guest elpapi

Hope Dyer has still got Dickie Steadmans number on speed dial.

since when is breaking your leg a knee injury? smartass

Guest toonlass

Genuinely struggling to believe some of the comments on here tbph.

When did we suddenly turn into a pack of twats who revel in a serious injury to another club's player?

Probably at about the same time as a lot of people on here had their sense of humour bypass?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

really pleased, finally gor what he deserved. Hes smoked, drank n drugged his career away. Millions would die for his life, and hes fukd around and allowed it to be wasted. Well, its finally caught up to you, your punishment is finally here. You'll be back at 30, out of the england reckoning, slow and even more scared of tackles, have a nice time sir

When did we suddenly turn into a pack of twats who revel in a serious injury to another club's player?

When the dick couldn't wait to get away from us despite sticking with him for a countless number of years. I never wish serious injury upon anybody but it serves him right for wanting away from us.