Tottenham's version of N-O's "Buying from our Premiership rivals"

Rich

Player for player, its very difficult to choose.

What advantage Spurs have is that they have a decent manager who has been able to develop a good settled side over the last couple of years.

We are still struggling to recover from Souness and Roeder. The difficult choice seems to be which Newcastle players are fit. Surely Emre is good enough for Spurs (assuing he would be fit)

Guest kingdawson

The thing is, the injuries king suffered didnt seem to have effected him in anyway. Even Owen himself admits he's lost a yard of pace due to the injuries his suffered.

The thing is, the injuries king suffered didnt seem to have effected him in anyway. Even Owen himself admits he's lost a yard of pace due to the injuries his suffered.

You seemed to disappear after the shit start to the season. Any reason you've crawled out from that rock you live under?

You seemed to disappear after the shit start to the season. Any reason you've crawled out from that rock you live under?

Beat Derby 4-0.

Yeah but I have heard lots of different people saying King is properly fucked. Owen is still a very clever player who will get into goalscoring positions and his finishing will still be top class.

Owen lost his pace years ago, he's been more about movement, positioning and instincts for a long time. still has a little burst of acceleration but that is probably just as much down to anticipation than pace for the first 5 yards. remains to be seen whether he still has this but he has looked sharp since he came back, getting in to lots of good scoring positions (even if he doesn't score all of them).

Guest kingdawson

You seemed to disappear after the s*** start to the season. Any reason you've crawled out from that rock you live under?

Was on holiday and now im back.

So what would the best X1 Be then (be honest please)??

Funny! I seem to remember the comments from the present right back who dumped us for ?greater things?, Ha! I would?ve liked Duff before he gobbed off with his ?Can?t leave Chelski for Spurs,? crap, then getting whacked. Indians call it Karma, I believe. Looking at our squad and theirs, they can keep them all, the only talent they have are crocks, no good for a long hard English season with Europe thrown in. COYS!

Duff being crocked is "karma" because he didn't want to go to Spurs?

Some serious delusions of grandeur in there somewhere.

Guest kingdawson

Yeah but I have heard lots of different people saying King is properly f*****. Owen is still a very clever player who will get into goalscoring positions and his finishing will still be top class.

Probably started by those waste of space itk's that have nothing better to do. Every time Ledley has returned from an injury he always plays a blinder.

You seemed to disappear after the s*** start to the season. Any reason you've crawled out from that rock you live under?

A week in Margate?

Totenham wouldn't want Shay Given according to that article? mackems.gif  Dear me that says it all doesn't it?  There keeper is the joke of the Footballing world at the moment, yet they wouldn't want one of the best and most consistent keepers in the Premiership...  I've said it before but I'll say it again, Spurs fans are the most deluded fans I've ever witnessed (not every single one obviously but overall).

In fact, really they should list both Given and Harper as players they would take, both better then any keeper they have.

Guest kingdawson

A week in Margate?

right on cue :rolleyes:.

*waits for Baggio to get in a rage and go on about how i contribute nothing to the board and how im only here as a WUM*

stab at a first 16, probably missed a few.

Berbatov Owen

N'Zogbia Barton Geremi Lennon

Bale King Cacapa(?) Chimbonda

Given

subs: Robinson, Kaboul, Martins, Bent, Malbranque

Would agree with that except I would have Milner instead of Lennon

Berbatov Owen

Given

How does Cacapa get in ahead of wor Rozie?

Guest kingdawson

Given

chimbonda    king    Dawson  Bale

Lennon    Barton    Malbranque  N'zogbia

Berbatov  Owen (if he proved his fitness)

Subs: Robbo, Kaboul, Milner, Jenas, Bent or Martins

Berbatov Owen

Given

How does Cacapa get in ahead of wor Rozie?

put a (?) in after him as i'm not sure as haven't seen for long enough, but he looks the business and i'm not totally convinced by Rozehnal yet.

Given

chimbonda    king    Dawson  Bale

Lennon    Barton    Malbranque  N'zogbia

Berbatov  Owen (if he proved his fitness)

Subs: Robbo, Kaboul, Milner, Jenas, Bent or Martins

:lol:

Guest kingdawson

Tbh Milner ahead of Lennon is just as pathetic as Robbo ahead of Given. Any impartial football fan will tell you that.