Another footballer dies!

div-s-

So many injuries and ill health come at the start of the season, but this one has been off the scale.

Its like plane crashes, you don't hear of any major ones, then 4 747's fall out of the sky in a matter of days and Air travel safety comes into question.

There's a condition called Sudden Adult Death Syndrome which could be an explanation for some of the recents deaths and just a coincidence that it happened to footballers. It happened to Terry Yorath's son Daniel when they were playing footy in the back garden of their home and it happened to one of my mates in 2000 except he died in his sleep - absolutely nothing found on post-mortem. Fit young lads, no medical conditions, no explanation. Just a horrible, tragic, inexplicable thing :(

Guest Wigan_View

I'll never forget when Marc Vivien Foe died and the picture of him was splashed all over the papers with his eyes rolling in the back of his head.

Haunting image that should never have been allowed to be printed. Fucking press simply don't care.

I'll never forget when Marc Vivien Foe died and the picture of him was splashed all over the papers with his eyes rolling in the back of his head.

Haunting image that should never have been allowed to be printed. Fucking press simply don't care.

Agreed 100%

Agreed 100%

Just googled that, fucking awful image.

I don't see why the Premier League wouldn't allow players to wear heart rate monitors during a game. Perhaps they will now after the recent tragedies and scares.

Aren't they more for downloading info after a game?

I don't see why the Premier League wouldn't allow players to wear heart rate monitors during a game. Perhaps they will now after the recent tragedies and scares.

Aren't they more for downloading info after a game?

I've no idea tbh. Surely they could be developed for information during a game, especially with technology rapidly improving.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Agreed 100%

Just googled that, fucking awful image.

:lol: Why look? I think having that image in public is undignifying and I refuse to look at it through respect for the person. Seeing someone die right there out of the blue is truly disturbing imo.