Faye and Beye BOTH signed - NUFC.co.uk

ToonTastic

Guest Guinness

Both on the official site :celb: SSN have missed them both due to being on loop!

Chuffed we've got both of them, was getting nervous after the departure of Solano.

Faye finally confirmed as is Beye question now is were they signed in time to play tomorrow or not.

Even if they were signed before the noon deadline and not announced till now there is no way either would feature.

Faye finally confirmed as is Beye question now is were they signed in time to play tomorrow or not.

Even if they were signed before the noon deadline and not announced till now there is no way either would feature.

Why ?

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I am the only one excited about the fact we have nicked the captains of the two best teams in France this summer!

:cheesy:

I am the only one excited about the fact we have nicked the captains of the two best teams in France this summer!

... mint :)

We have a right back  :cheesy:

We have two proper full backs :cheesy:

For the first time in...err...in my lifetime at least.

Er... Warren Barton & John Beresford?

Thought they would be a bit old for your liking mate ;)

All those who went to bed are now gutted I bet.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Why ?

Because neither has trained with the squad once...thats just stupid.

... mint :)

We have a right back  :cheesy:

We have two proper full backs :cheesy:

For the first time in...err...in my lifetime at least.

Er... Warren Barton & John Beresford?

Hmmm... I will have to think about that. Though they are the best I can remember..

Nah, Taylor will go to RB and Cacapa will come into central defence. Not a problem.

Depends how Taylor performs as to whether it's a problem hopefully he's got over his problems else he'll be skinned.

What problems? I don't see Taylor as being a risk at RB personally.

These two signings now complete a pretty rock hard squad. To say I am impressed by Big Sam, Big Mike and not to mention Chris "The Main Man" Mort is to put it mildly.

Pleasant surprises? No, this will do nicely thanks.

Why ?

Because they will not have had any time to train with their new team mates or settle in the area, just look at Enrique and Cacapa etc. Faye at a push he might play if we had a defensive crisis, which we don't.

Guest nwgeordie

Yep defiantly gone through according to the nufc text service.

Congratulations to Sam and Mort for a job well done.