What do you think we need to get in/get out in January to have a top 4 squad?

Guest Deep456

I dunno.  We've bought 9 players. over a variety of positions, i can't see him being given much money.  I'm not even sure where he'd spend it.

I think emre and a couple of others may be off

Allardyce will get money if he needs it and if we're in a position to take the club into the UEFA or even better if we're in 5th place come January.  I have no doubt that he will be backed if and when he asks for money, especially as Ashley seems to be turning up on a regular basis.

Get a playmaker in to boost our creative options in midfield and replace Milner down the right with someone with pace, either SWP or Lennon if Ashley feels like splashing the cash. O0

Might need to make some adjustments to other positions too depending on how our defenders adapt/Viduka making an effort.

Get a playmaker in to boost our creative options in midfield and replace Milner down the right with someone with pace, either SWP or Lennon if Ashley feels like splashing the cash. O0

Might need to make some adjustments to other positions too depending on how our defenders adapt/Viduka making an effort.

We need a long term Viduka replacement anyway.

I dunno.  We've bought 9 players. over a variety of positions, i can't see him being given much money.  I'm not even sure where he'd spend it.

Allardyce will get money if he needs it and if we're in a position to take the club into the UEFA or even better if we're in 5th place come January.  I have no doubt that he will be backed if and when he asks for money, especially as Ashley seems to be turning up on a regular basis.

Was Ashley at the game today?

Yes, he went crackers when we scored an' all.

Good, I think he will catch the Nufc bug.

Guest Hodgson09

One word people "Beards" we have one bearded player and he is wicked good, we need more. Our players can grow them. I agree Milner looks like he will struggle his beard growing potential may be some years off (like myself), so I would settle for a tash, or big sideburns from him.

One word people "Beards" we have one bearded player and he is wicked good, we need more. Our players can grow them. I agree Milner looks like he will struggle his beard growing potential may be some years off (like myself), so I would settle for a tash, or big sideburns from him.

:lol:

This is an agenda worth pursuing.

Good to see that and he was asking Mort a lot of questions. On another note I don't like to see them sit near to SA during the game, he needs his own space. Mort was looking at SA's screens I noticed..Not that he would have a clue what he was looking at.

If we could lure him here, Kaka would probably do the job. I don't see any reason why we couldn't get him either.

If we sign him and Henry for £5,000,000 each we're laughing. Then if we can strengthen the squad some more with those kids from the half-time shootout yesterday we'll be winning the league in no time. It's all part of the 5 year plan. One of my mates has a dog that knows a cat that knows a mouse who works in the offices, he said Chris Mort told him whilst he and Big Sam were snorting Daz washing up powder and drinking Cilit Bang on Friday night. True story.

If we could lure him here, Kaka would probably do the job. I don't see any reason why we couldn't get him either.

If we sign him and Henry for £5,000,000 each we're laughing. Then if we can strengthen the squad some more with those kids from the half-time shootout yesterday we'll be winning the league in no time. It's all part of the 5 year plan. One of my mates has a dog that knows a cat that knows a mouse who works in the offices, he said Chris Mort told him whilst he and Big Sam were snorting Daz washing up powder and drinking Cilit Bang on Friday night. True story.

Legend :lol:

Seriously though I'd rather have a a good few years stability in the UEFA places. Breaking into the top four is not realistic at all.

Guest Hodgson09

http://i10.tinypic.com/6goge3r.jpg

I see what you mean.  :yikes:

Those are not manly Beards, they have been preened too much, a nice 1 inch thick beard is all we need. 11 of them on the field, and we will win the league.

Who can take a banner to every match, saying "bring back the beards!!!" ?