The best out of these young wingers?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

could add pennant to that list, and downing too.

Yeah but we know they're crap jpd. :)

Downing is average, but Pennant has really stepped it up this season so far.  I was surprised that Rafa was going to let him get a lot of playing time, but he seems to have done well, able to both beat his man and put in a decent cross.

Young and abhonloghor (or whatever his name is) were both excellent yesterday against chelsea, played "complete" football and had the upper hand on the wings mnost of the game..

i thought Young was owned by Beletti on a number of occasions. he lost that battle (but they won the war, of course).

I think Young is clearly still developing, but he's going to be good, very good.

Young and abhonloghor (or whatever his name is) were both excellent yesterday against chelsea, played "complete" football and had the upper hand on the wings mnost of the game..

Agbonlahor is much better used down the middle than played out of position on the wing, to be honest.

I'd rather we played him there, switched Young to the right and put Shaun Maloney on the left.

SWP

Bentley

Lennon

N'Zogbia

Young

Milner

N'Zogbia would have pushed himself higher up that list if it wasn't for the shambles last season.

i struggle with SWP. Undoubtedly a talented little fella, he just doesn't do it consitently enough (whether by his own fault, or not getting enough games, i dunno).

SWP

Bentley

Lennon

N'Zogbia

Young

Milner

N'Zogbia would have pushed himself higher up that list if it wasn't for the shambles last season.

i struggle with SWP. Undoubtedly a talented little fella, he just doesn't do it consitently enough (whether by his own fault, or not getting enough games, i dunno).

I think he was excellent for Chelsea at the end of last season and the beginning of this one (he didn't impress yesterday though) He's someone who needs a run of games to get the best out of him and he's struggled at times to break into Chelsea's line up on a regular basis, for me he's a top player and has everything you want from a wide man.

SWP

Bentley

Lennon

N'Zogbia

Young

Milner

I think he was excellent for Chelsea at the end of last season and the beginning of this one (he didn't impress yesterday though) He's someone who needs a run of games to get the best out of him and he's struggled at times to break into Chelsea's line up on a regular basis, for me he's a top player and has everything you want from a wide man.

didn't like his dive against Elliot a while back, mind. Not like he couldn't have beaten the old timer for pace, was it??

Guest Triglett

I think Bentley's a top talent - probably the best out of the lot at the moment. Wouldn't dream of swapping him with Lennon though, although he's clearly the more cultured, developed player. As I said last week, Lennon's far more effective AND productive than people realise, and if he maintains a similar rate of improvement this season he should head that list. Probably one of a select few in the league who can tear apart teams, and that's something that can't be underrated. Can't wait to see him back on the right, what with Bale (early days, but possibly another option for the list?) now doing a stellar job on the left.

I think Bentley's a top talent - probably the best out of the lot at the moment. Wouldn't dream of swapping him with Lennon though, although he's clearly the more cultured, developed player. As I said last week, Lennon's far more effective AND productive than people realise, and if he maintains a similar rate of improvement this season he should head that list. Probably one of a select few in the league who can tear apart teams, and that's something that can't be underrated. Can't wait to see him back on the right, what with Bale (early days, but possibly another option for the list?) now doing a stellar job on the left.

When you think about Lennon, you realise how good he is. I dunno why he isn't rated more highly (including by me). He just seems to get on with it, i suppose.