Emre

NSG

You say Emre is a waster who thinks he is better than he is, then talk about Parker, Dyer, Harper, Taylor and N'Zogbia. Are you trying to whoosh yourself??!!

None of these players are without faults, they just happen to have less than Emre does.

Dyer has less faults than Emre?

Unfortunately true.

Its why a club paid £7m for him, while Emre we'd be lucky to receive the £3.8m we paid for him.

Thats not why there'd be a price disparity though, is it.

Emre has soem problems, but not as many as Dyer. He's certainly a better footballer.

Guys, I've said it before I'll say it again. Emre is not going back to Turkey or any other club for that matter.

I'll cut off my left nut if he did. You guys are just speculating on some garbage news, claimed from Turkish sources.

Turkish sources for that matter are as reliable as a 5 year old. I can't believe the things I'm reading....

The discussion went from compliments to his injury free performance last Saturday to he's wanting out ? Let's sell the little b@stard.

Guest justin99.

Emre is one of my favourite players.

Newcastle definately hasn't seen the best out of him.

I hope SA and his staff can find a specified training and rehab program for him to reduce his injuries.

Won't forget his goals against Reading and Sunderland!

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I think our best midfield three in a 4-3-3 would be

-----------------------------Geremi--------------------------

---------Barton--------------------------------Emre---------

Absolutely.

Stays, goes, makes no difference to us apart from his silly wages are off our books.

Another waster who thinks he's better than he is.

Care to justify that nonsense?

What in his time here has he done apart from the Sunderland match?

He's one of our highest paid players, and we get nothing out of him for months on end.

Permanently injured, was the same at Inter, and when he's on the field he's inconsistent, slow, weak, one dimensional and dirty.

Not the slowest in the side by any stretch of the imagination, sadly.

sounds like he's on his way out in january from some of big sam's quotes on the official site

Aye.

Sam Speaks:  Emre Future "Not An Issue"

SAM Allardyce says that the future of Turkish playmaker Emre is "not an issue" following speculation linking him with a move away from Tyneside.

The 27-year-old is currently on international duty with the Turks and played the full 90 minutes of their disappointing 2-2 draw with Malta on Saturday.

There had been talk over the weekend that Emre could return to Turkey and former club Galatasary, but Big Sam says that will not be happening as he prepares to welcome back his international brigade later this week ahead of Monday's trip to Derby County.

When asked about Emre, the United boss said: "It's not an issue at the moment.

"There's no chance of him going back to Turkey because the transfer window is shut, so he can't go anywhere."

:idiot2:

sounds like he's on his way out in january from some of big sam's quotes on the official site

Aye.

SAM Allardyce says that the future of Turkish playmaker Emre is "not an issue" following speculation linking him with a move away from Tyneside.

The 27-year-old is currently on international duty with the Turks and played the full 90 minutes of their disappointing 2-2 draw with Malta on Saturday.

There had been talk over the weekend that Emre could return to Turkey and former club Galatasary, but Big Sam says that will not be happening as he prepares to welcome back his international brigade later this week ahead of Monday's trip to Derby County.

"There's no chance of him going back to Turkey because the transfer window is shut, so he can't go anywhere."

"AT THE MOMENT" is what sounds alarm bells

Well the window is shut, so the only way there would be a problem at the moment would be if Emre wasn't trying, in order to agitate a move later on. If that's not the case then there's nothing to worry about if you're an Emre fan.

Aye.

Tbf I doubt Allardyce has had the chance to speak to him about it as he's away on Internatonal duty.

You say Emre is a waster who thinks he is better than he is, then talk about Parker, Dyer, Harper, Taylor and N'Zogbia. Are you trying to whoosh yourself??!!

None of these players are without faults, they just happen to have less than Emre does.

Dyer has less faults than Emre?

Unfortunately true.

Its why a club paid £7m for him, while Emre we'd be lucky to receive the £3.8m we paid for him.

Thats not why there'd be a price disparity though, is it.

Emre has soem problems, but not as many as Dyer. He's certainly a better footballer.

Utter nonsense. Again.

Guest soprano79

Emre used to play better for Inter in Italy. The best choice for him is to go back to play for an Italian team in Serie A or come back to Galatasaray. I hope he chooses to play for Galatasaray. He has done enough for his career in Europe. By the way i have been watching him for 8 years and he is not a defensive midfielder, he is an attacking midfielder, his position in the field is number 10, it means he is a playmaker but both Inter and Newcastle United could not take advantage of  his attacking skills.

Inter and Newcastle United could not take advantage of  his attacking skills.

I can't speak for Inter but we've hardly ever seen his attacking skills tbh. I remember a great game he played for us against Reading last season but mostly he tries hard but creates little.

Aye.

Tbf I doubt Allardyce has had the chance to speak to him about it as he's away on Internatonal duty.

Tephelone?

Aye.

Tephelone?

I doubt he'd go ringing up players on International duty over a one line comment in the Sunday Sun, it's not as if it isn't anything that can't be sorted out when they get the chance to sit down and talk to each other.

I can't help being consistently disappointed with Emre.

He has given us nothing for months and months consistently injured and on his return to playing for Turkey he gives out quotes saying he would like a move back to Turkey in January before he has even returned for us or given us any sort of commitment or quality on the pitch for a good number of games.

Fantastically gifted player but you have to question will we ever see him one playing consistently without getting injured and two showing the form that he made his name for at Inter Milan.

I can't help being consistently disappointed with Emre.

He has given us nothing for months and months consistently injured and on his return to playing for Turkey he gives out quotes saying he would like a move back to Turkey in January before he has even returned for us or given us any sort of commitment or quality on the pitch for a good number of games.

Fantastically gifted player but you have to question will we ever see him one playing consistently without getting injured and two showing the form that he made his name for at Inter Milan.

About 25 of them by my reckoning.

No worry, "he's only 27 and can only improve, what was Deco doing at that age...etc etc"

He's lush. just the kind of player we need. Not only is he world class , but he is also the kind of player who can... When he come's on . Change a game

He's lush. just the kind of player we need. Not only is he world class , but he is also the kind of player who can... When he come's on . Change a game

He had periods?

He had periods?

not in the female way ,no

Apart from The Zog, I dont really care that much if any of the players who played in midfield last year leave.

he was the worst of the lot lst season

Apart from The Zog, I dont really care that much if any of the players who played in midfield last year leave.

Your right but I class that down losing his dad & guys like Boumsong & Faye leaving, regardless of how shite they were it has been highlighted recently how much Charles has perked up having French speakers around the club.  I was worn down last season with all zero's at home games & you can see by Sam's recruitment he knows regardless of the well known midfielders we had it had at the club they made very little impact on goals* or creatively. You can disagree but please don't expect me to enter into a me-to-you type post boshfest.

*= Most of Dyers goals were scored when he played upfront.

Your right but I class that down losing his dad & guys like Boumsong & Faye leaving, regardless of how s**** they were it has been highlighted recently how much Charles has perked up having French speakers around the club.  I was worn down last season with all zero's at home games & you can see by Sam's recruitment he knows regardless of the well known midfielders we had it had at the club they made very little impact on goals* or creatively. You can disagree but please don't expect me to enter into a me-to-you type post boshfest.

*= Most of Dyers goals were scored when he played upfront.

I would never do such a thing