Emre

NSG

Guest Howaythetoon

Most Turks I've met or came accross have been racist like, especially towards black people. Strange bunch the Turks.

Guest firetotheworks

Most Turks I've met or came accross have been racist like, especially towards black people. Strange bunch the Turks.

Bit ironic, that.

Bit ironic, that.

Bullshit tbh. Their language doesnt even own a derogatory/racist word for black people. Eboue got abuse not because of being black but because he was diving all over the shop.

GALATASARAY will make a £4million bid for Emre in January after he admitted he wants to quit Newcastle.

And that will allow Sam Allardyce to make a fresh move to try and sign Barcelona playmaker Deco.

Emre admitted: "I want to go back to Galatasaray and I understand they want me."

And Allardyce will not stand in the way of the Turkish midfielder as he has yet to start a league game for the new Toon boss. Emre has spent three seasons at St James' Park.

As Sport of the World revealed last month, Big Sam was willing to use the 27-year-old as bait to land Portugal ace Deco but Barcelona declined the offer.

A Turkish source revealed: "Galatasaray have made it clear they are willing to take Emre back and will move in January.

"It is all down to the fee. Galatasaray will offer around £4m."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1609_exposed.shtml

Deco  :lol:

I rated Emre when he was here. Had decent body strength, a canny left foot and did have a certain determination about him. His injury record was atrocious though (which has been apparent at all the clubs he's been at really) which definitely affected his consistency. On another note, I really did think that the Emre-Parker partnership was decent btw (initially anyway, the potential was there).

Seems to be a c*** though with this latest bit of news.

I rated Emre when he was here. Had decent body strength, a canny left foot and did have a certain determination about him. His injury record was atrocious though (which has been apparent at all the clubs he's been at really) which really affected his consistency. I really did think that the Emre-Parker partnership was decent btw (initially anyway, the potential was there).

Seems to be a c*** though with this latest bit of news.

Loved him when he first arrived. He and Parker looked amzing in that first (intertoto?) game they played

What's the craic with Turks in Germany?  Can remember going to Germany when I was about 12 and there being a sizeable Turkish community and them not getting on at all well with the locals, generally being seen as aggressive troublemakers.  Can remember a few of them eyeing us up in the Warner Brothers theme park and a daft mate shouted "Have you got a problem?" at them, then when they marched over he went "Have you got the time, have you got the time?" and started pointing at his wrist. :lol:

Must say, I've generally found Turks to be people I wouldn't want to spend any length of time with.

Short-tempered fuckers, I tell ya.

They leer at young girls, man. It's disgusting.

Fucking hell, nothing quite like a sweeping generalisation.

To say the least. "Them", who needs 'em.

Must say, I've generally found Turks to be people I wouldn't want to spend any length of time with.

f***ing hell, nothing quite like a sweeping generalisation.

Sorry. Just saying what I've seen.

f***ing hell, nothing quite like a sweeping generalisation.

Sorry. Just saying what I've seen.

what do you mean by 'young girls' ? are you asserting they are a culture of paedos or merely they are like the rest of us ?

Guest palnese

I liked him, but he played way too deep for us. That Parker/Emre combo had some real potential, but never really blossomed.

Tentatively agree with Ronaldo here :thup: heard some bad stories from lads/lasses who were on holidays in Turkey and also when I was there.

Emre was technically very, very astute. Was excited about Emre/Parker, shame it never really worked out.

Fucking hell, nothing quite like a sweeping generalisation.

Lol a bit harsh this lot. I have met a few really nice Turkish people, so I will say they are all really cool. I worked in a kebab shop as a delivery driver when I was 18 to make ends meet. Comparing it to when I managed night clubs if we are making sweeping generalisations I would say English people are worse. Depends what experiences in life you have had really before you start judging whole countries.