Women's World Cup

Dave

I hope its a fantastic and successful tournament for all involved.

I hear the Germans are the ones to beat, or were top dogs not so long ago.

Lets hope England do well, and womans football becomes stronger, because no matter how good or bad they are, its still better than watching some 25 stone talentless fat cunts charging round a field throwing a mis shaping ball backwards.

Talking about women and football:

Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has told England football fans to stop booing their players.

Cole, who is married to England and Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole, has argued that the national supporters need to behave more like Liverpool crowds to help boost the players' confidence.

The singer told The Sun: "We need to get behind the boys more. We should be like the Liverpool fans. Their theory is the worse you are, the louder you shout. It makes a real difference."

Comparing the sporting events to her own musical career, the popstar commented: "I was saying to the girls, can you imagine if every time we went on stage we got shouted at by the crowd? It would be awful."

Alan Partridge got it 100% spot on:

Womens football = Monkey Tennis.

Alan Partridge wouldn't be able to beat a monkey at tennis, so who cares what he thinks?

some male journalists said something similar, so the England women's team challenged them to a match and well and truly spanked them. That was about 11-0 as well.

You do realise Alan Partridge isn't a real person....?

Alan Partridge got it 100% spot on:

Womens football = Monkey Tennis.

Alan Partridge wouldn't be able to beat a monkey at tennis, so who cares what he thinks?

some male journalists said something similar, so the England women's team challenged them to a match and well and truly spanked them. That was about 11-0 as well.

You do realise Alan Partridge isn't a real person....?

of course. I know it's Steve Coogan, but I just don't find that character funny, and since it was quoted as being a real person I answered it as if it was.

I know most of this is just a wind up anyway.

Some people will enjoy watching womens football and others won't admit it but mostly it's a kind of envy because you all wish you were playing for the Toon and for England. (or whatever) :razz:

Lets hope England do well, and womans football becomes stronger, because no matter how good or bad they are, its still better than watching some 25 stone talentless fat cunts charging round a field throwing a mis shaping ball backwards.

:giggle:  :coolsmiley:

Lets hope England do well, and womans football becomes stronger, because no matter how good or bad they are, its still better than watching some 25 stone talentless fat c***s charging round a field throwing a mis shaping ball backwards.

Would love to see you come up against the All Blacks face to face. You'd pish yourself! Love to hear you call them "talentless fat c***s" to their faces!  ;D

Lets hope England do well, and womans football becomes stronger, because no matter how good or bad they are, its still better than watching some 25 stone talentless fat c***s charging round a field throwing a mis shaping ball backwards.

Would love to see you come up against the All Blacks face to face. You'd pish yourself! Love to hear you call them "talentless fat c***s" to their faces!  ;D

No I agree with him. Being 20 stone and and able to catch a ball isnt talent. Only rugby players with anywhere near the amount of talent footballers have are the fly-halfs.

Same with american football, anyone can run around with shitloads of armour on and either catch a ball or run into people.

Germany are the best in Women's football, so them winning Argentine 11-0 is not really a big surprise. Women's football is not unfortunately very respected in Argentine.

Germany is really good, really really good. I've seen them play (through TV though) and for example todays hat-trick hero Birgit Prinz I have seen live and they are excellent in all areas of the game.

Also definately one to watch is Marta from Brazil, she is fantastic. Quick, very technical and good vision.

Women's football has developed lot recent years, it's pretty good these days. Still gutted that Finland didn't qualify for World Cup, Denmark beat us in the last game and got through.

It's not very physical game, but they are very technical these days. And it makes it really nice to watch, especially when it comes to top  games.

Ok lets get to the important stuff, are there any hot chicks playing in this tournement?

There was someone on here who fancied that Yankey one for a while. Can't remember who though.

My uncle used to date her. :coolsmiley:

i watched Bend it like bechkham for the first time last night.  Have to say the main character `jess` was really hot, but them i am a sucker for any lass with black hair and dark skin.

Theres a black lass in the england team whos dead cute.  Think shes one of the strikers, she looks about 15 though, very pretty face.  Rest are average IMO. 

no i donnt think thats her, or its an old pic.  Where is the official eng team pic?

here

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/B65FAD46-B0BD-4754-A7A5-B7119B46305E/118788/TeamShot_L.jpg

&

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/destinysc/n5170098981408815144yd8.jpg

Guest optimistic nit

think it would be great if womens football got bigger, but its still fucking hillarious when you have scores like 11-0 in a word cup match :lol:

I'm sorry, but all women footballers are men.

:nope:

Maybe you prefer to think that way. Whatever floats your boat. :razz:

I'm still waiting to see a pic that suggests otherwise.

think it would be great if womens football got bigger, but its still fucking hillarious when you have scores like 11-0 in a word cup match :lol:

It is pretty embarassing for Argentina, (especially the keeper) but like I posted earlier in the thread, the men's World Cup has produced some similar scorelines in the past.