Derby VS Newcastle

Decky

Im dying ta find out if Taylor will be playing,hopefully he will be,be disapointed for him if hes dropped because of his stupid dad!Although looking forward ta see Beye play!

I think regardless of his dad, a back line including Beye, Cacapa and Roz should be our prefered one.

no, it shouldn't.

Yes, it should. (etc etc)

Yes, i forgot, you can't be wrong. My apologies, with due respect to how much you've wathed all of those aforementioned players.

How much have you seen of them to think they won't be better than Taylor?

I'm preparing myself for a totally underwhelming 0-0.

Are you ever optimistic about a game mate?

I'm a 27 year old Newcastle fan, I haven't got much optimism left.

Well there is that factor, but I dont actually think Iv ever read an optimistic post from you.

Well there is that factor, but I dont actually think Iv ever read an optimistic post from you.

Sorry Lenny, I'll make more of an effort in future.

Sorry Lenny, I'll make more of an effort in future.

It will actually make me happy to see you optimistic about a game, or at least seemingly happy or content!  O0

Im dying ta find out if Taylor will be playing,hopefully he will be,be disapointed for him if hes dropped because of his stupid dad!Although looking forward ta see Beye play!

if he's dropped it will be f*** all to do with his dad an everything to do with the fact that we now have roz, cacapa, feye and beye for him to compete with.

if he's dropped it'll be a mistake.

No

I think regardless of his dad, a back line including Beye, Cacapa and Roz should be our prefered one.

no, it shouldn't.

Yes, it should. (etc etc)

Yes, i forgot, you can't be wrong. My apologies, with due respect to how much you've wathed all of those aforementioned players.

So you could be wrong too?

Havent seen much of them, have you? Just know that Taylor is worth a mistake or two, and havent seen Cacapa or Roz make a big one yet (Touch wood). Also, Taylor isnt a RB, Beye is, hence i would hope Beye is better playing there.

There is also the matter of Faye as well.