Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

we've got a rm playing at lm, a striker playing at rm, a cb playing at rb and a lm playing at lb.

I think we have 1 or 2 many players out of position. smith off at ht imo. not sure how to reorganise, but take him off.

Am I the only one getting the impression that Nicky Butt doesn't seem arsed in the slightest? Seems to be doing everything at a very lethargic pace, let his mango a couple of times to.

Been one of our better players, mind.

Smith has been fucking wretched.

Am I the only one getting the impression that Nicky Butt doesn't seem arsed in the slightest? Seems to be doing everything at a very lethargic pace, let his mango a couple of times to.

Smith has been fucking wretched.

Butt has looked slow, aye. Should have let his pineapple.

Smith has been f****** wretched.

Butt has looked slow, aye. Should have let his pineapple.

:lol:

Guest NUFCGator

We couldn't create a chance to save our lives. Every time Butt plays a ball it looks awful. Between Smith and Taylor our entire right side is weak on the attack. And I've yet to see Ameobi play any good balls on to Owen. Piss poor attack really.

Definately need some changes at half time.

:lol:

....What's so funny?

Knee-jerk crap, if everything isn't going our way then we must immediately change it? it was clear and i certainly expected Derby to come out at us in the opening half an hour but once it settles it'll give us more opportunity to get foward as the game goes on.