Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Milner has looked our only outlet, and Owen's movement has been good up front.

Can't really fault the defence too much, we're losing this due to the fact that Butt, Geremi and Smith have all been fucking woeful.

Guest NUFCGator

You'd think our players would understand how terrible it would be for them to ruin my lunch. It'd really piss me off and ruin the day and if that's not enough to drive them to a win then I don't know what is.

i really hope that Big Sam makes a couple of substitutions for the second half. Put Beye in instead of Butt. Put smith in the middle and Taylor at LB ans play Zoggy on the left and Milner on the right. Put martins on for ameobi.

Fuckin hell  ???

I knew the midfield was going to be shite as soon as i saw the lineup but ffs. How slow are Geremi and Butt? Has Milner created anything this season? Is Smith on the pitch?

And why do we waste 10 minutes waiting for Geremi to run the length of the pitch to take a simple throw? embarrasing that

A good strike for their goal, but we've always looked likely to concede from a simple long ball down the middle.

We can still win this, if we're a bit more positive. The opposition is poor. We've looked far too tentative.

Half Time comments....

Roz...dear oh fucking dear, empy fucking net

Cacapa... cool as ice

Davies...sit the fuck down you cunt

Smith...never liked you, you dirty bastard and not good enuff neither

Ameobi...why is he on the pitch? If Oba cant do better than that pile of shite tonight, i'll eat my fucking hat.

Good finish from Miller, Harper strolling about as per usual.

First half thoughts:

1) 4 players out of position - we're not fucking Holland, we can't do that.

2) One of our two top centre backs is playing at right back

3) Shola, you fucking reek, now fuck off.

4) Our set pieces have been awful - Geremi - STOP TAKING THEM.

5) Cacapa has a lot of blame to carry

6) Smith is not good enough.

7) Hey, Sam: Milner - on the fucking right

8) Not fucking good enough.

milner has been very poor as well, but we can't really bring anyone on to replace him. we could go 433 i suppose, or 352.

Not as poor as Smith, I count one freekick given away and one free kick won. Then I honestly don't know where the hell he has been tonight! Honestly its Geremi, Butt and Taylor running down the right, N'Zog and Milner down the left, Butt and Geremi also covering the centre. Where the fuck is Smith?

I'd take off Geremi and move Smith into CM as there's no pace in there at all at the minute. Having said that, no one's been any good, tbh. All our set-pieces have been shit. Geremi looked excellent initially at taking set-pieces, but he's been shit of late.

Big Sam needs to kick some arses.