Look out! little mickey's back just in time for England! Will he return fit?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll let you take over indi. Once I've got rid of the s*** American spelling anyway.

ohh james don't be bitter.  just because i can spell and count my ABC's like 1, 2, 3, doesn't mean that i'm a better man than you. rest easy little buddy drinks are on me

I hope its not true.The club has said nothing about any type of surgery yet and Big Sam has said that he should be fit for this weekend's match and I would like to believe it as well.If he is not included in the squad,then maybe,just maybe I will believe it.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Thank f***. Should be rested though, give Martins a chance.

I agree. If there is a slight problem, why risk him? Why not give Smith a chance up front?

Hamstring trouble, forced him off at half-time in the last home game against Wigan.

He'll need the op within weekis. I reckon his England duties are getting in the way of common sense. I don't care what Allardyce or the Club say I reckon he's fucked.

He was talking about Viduka.

Hamstring trouble, forced him off at half-time in the last home game against Wigan.

He'll need the op within weekis. I reckon his England duties are getting in the way of common sense. I don't care what Allardyce or the Club say I reckon he's fucked.

And I was talking about Owen.

He'll need the op within weekis. I reckon his England duties are getting in the way of common sense. I don't care what Allardyce or the Club say I reckon he's f*****.

No you weren't you were quoting about Viduka :p

He'll need the op within weekis. I reckon his England duties are getting in the way of common sense. I don't care what Allardyce or the Club say I reckon he's f*****.

No you weren't you were quoting about Viduka :p

I wasn't aware Viduka had ambitions to play for England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7002102.stm

Doesn't need a hernia or groin operation.

Should be fit for West Ham.

total contradiction to anal Oliversion in tonights chronic who is convinced that the Michael will have to have it sooner rather than later, even goes as far as naming  the doc who he will use. Yet more bullshit from a man who wants to let people think he is in the know. His first day back and he is already casting his doom and  gloom over the toon as if we need it or indeed believe it.