Today's Games

NSG

arsenal looking a class act. shame they rarely have a british or irish player in the team though.

Who cares?  I'd happily have no British players in our squad if it meant we could play football like they do.

You just have to accept the fact that foreign players tend to be better than English players.

arsenal looking a class act. shame they rarely have a british or irish player in the team though.

Who cares?  I'd happily have no British players in our squad if it meant we could play football like they do.

You just have to accept the fact that foreign players tend to be better than English players.

It seems English players are more obsessed with their own greed (Lampard, Ashley Cole for a good examples) than getting their game right.

Guest kingdawson

I predict 3-0 for Villa today

Moyes' team selection is completely f****** beyond me

Feel the exact same way about Jol tbh. Apparantly Jol has decided to not even name Defoe in the squad despite scoring 2 stunners in midweek. He also persist on playing Robbie FUCKING Keane despite managing a grand total of 0 goals in 7 games.

As ive typed this Viduka just scores.

Feel the exact same way about Jol tbh. Apparantly Jol has decided to not even name Defoe in the squad despite scoring 2 stunners in midweek. He also persist on playing Robbie f****** Keane despite managing a grand total of 0 goals in 7 games.

My gripe with Moyes is that our two biggest weak links by some distance are Hibbert at right back who has been nothing short of disgusting this season and Phil Neville  in midfield.

Instead of solving our problems in one move (Neville to right back, where he is actually ok) he persists in playing them both every week. Hes the only one that cant see it out of 37k people

Ashley Young will have a field day

Guest firetotheworks

Feel the exact same way about Jol tbh. Apparantly Jol has decided to not even name Defoe in the squad despite scoring 2 stunners in midweek. He also persist on playing Robbie f****** Keane despite managing a grand total of 0 goals in 7 games.

My gripe with Moyes is that our two biggest weak links by some distance are Hibbert at right back who has been nothing short of disgusting this season and Phil Neville  in midfield.

Instead of solving our problems in one move (Neville to right back, where he is actually ok) he persists in playing them both every week. Hes the only one that cant see it out of 37k people

Hibberts ineptitude was really obvious against Blackburn I though. Like you said, a real weak link. Are Moyes selection games crazy enough that he hasnt started Arteta and Lescott? Also, is Howard back from his injury?

didn't he try to sign fernandes and gonzalez in the summer? that suggests he sees the problem tbh, but perhaps doesn't think there's a player better than neville at the club to fill the position.

2-0 Villa.

Better than I expected.

Villa are no great shakes. Anyone would beat us at the moment, completely  hopeless excuse for a team.

Moyes is tactically inept and his buying over the summer was shite. Wasted a shitload of money on a striker we didn't need or want while we're stuck with a Championship standard midfield.

Feel the exact same way about Jol tbh. Apparantly Jol has decided to not even name Defoe in the squad despite scoring 2 stunners in midweek. He also persist on playing Robbie FUCKING Keane despite managing a grand total of 0 goals in 7 games.

:lol:

1-0 to Spurs, Robbie Keane :razz: