Football dreams

Keefaz

Despite being a grown man, I still have the odd dream about playing up front for England and the like. However, last night I had a dream where I was training with Joe Cole. The exercise involved us passing a ball between us through a hoop suspended in the air. We were doing that for a bit then I volleyed one through the hoop which hit Cole square in the lunchbox. He went down clutching his crown jewels, and looking up at me, he shouted, 'You wanker! I'll never play for England again!'  ;D

Anyone else had any recent football dreams? No shower scenes, please.

Despite being a grown man, I still have the odd dream about playing up front for England and the like. However, last night I had a dream where I was training with Joe Cole. The exercise involved us passing a ball between us through a hoop suspended in the air. We were doing that for a bit then I volleyed one through the hoop which hit Cole square in the lunchbox. He went down clutching his crown jewels, and looking up at me, he shouted, 'You wanker! I'll never play for England again!'  ;D

bluelaugh.gif

I had a dream on Saturday night that Shola missed an open goal, a la Martins, at the Gallowgate end, only from the left rather than the right of the goal.

When I saw it on Match of the Day, it sent a shiver down my spine it was so similar, it was really weird.  blueuhoh.gif

I dreamt last night that due to a fixture mess-up, we had to play Manchester United twice on the same day.

Our strongest team beat their strongest 1-0 in the first game.

And in the second game, our weaker team beat their strongest 4-0, with Fergie not trusting his weaker players despite the fresher legs.

Two nights in a row last week, I had a dream that we were in the last ten minutes, playing good opposition and still at 0-0. In the first dream Gerrard scored for Liverpool in the end and in the second Podolski scored in the dying moments of the game. Probably post-Arsenal wounds to my brain.

Guest Synthespian

Who does Lewis Hamilton support?

Does he have the same sort of dreams do you wonder?

He's one race from potentially being the youngest world champion, the first to ever win it in their first season, and be an absolute living legend.

But it'd be nice if he still dreamt of playing for Scunthorpe! :D

Mind you ... ... does anyone know anyone who's playing in the Sky Allstars game?

That's half-way there.

Mind you ... my favourite footie dream is two games for my office team that I run.

First dream was scoring our first ever goal in the next game ... and I did exactly as I dreamt! :D

Then I got a long-range second. :p

Mind you ... the game after Owen's hattrick against West Ham, I got two goals again, one with my left, one with my right, and turned round after the second and went "One on my head, and it's a perfect hattrick" in homage to Owen - and I was at the game.

Oh, and 5 of my team-mates are hammers fans.  that was fun.

We lost the game 4-2, but I have had the one dream that I got the third.  O0

Actually had a dream the other night that Gordon Strachan became the new Villa boss, and at half time of the toon match I went to munchies and he was in there. I said "why aren't you at the match". He just said "Prefer a kebab", and I woke up.

Actually had a dream the other night that Gordon Strachan became the new Villa boss, and at half time of the toon match I went to munchies and he was in there. I said "why aren't you at the match". He just said "Prefer a kebab", and I woke up.

:lol: That's quite Strachanesque, an aal.

Who does Lewis Hamilton support?

Does he have the same sort of dreams do you wonder?

He's one race from potentially being the youngest world champion, the first to ever win it in their first season, and be an absolute living legend.

But it'd be nice if he still dreamt of playing for Scunthorpe! :D

Mind you ... ... does anyone know anyone who's playing in the Sky Allstars game?

That's half-way there.

Mind you ... my favourite footie dream is two games for my office team that I run.

First dream was scoring our first ever goal in the next game ... and I did exactly as I dreamt! :D

Then I got a long-range second. :p

Mind you ... the game after Owen's hattrick against West Ham, I got two goals again, one with my left, one with my right, and turned round after the second and went "One on my head, and it's a perfect hattrick" in homage to Owen - and I was at the game.

Oh, and 5 of my team-mates are hammers fans.  that was fun.

We lost the game 4-2, but I have had the one dream that I got the third.  O0

Nowt to do with football but Hamilton will not be the first ever to become world champion in his first season, Farina did it in his first season, I've no idea if anybody else has.

I had a dream last night that we were playing Man United at Old Trafford, we were playing really well and Damien Duff put us 1-0 up just before half time, I ran onto the pitch, went mental celebrating the goal with the players, took out the corner flag and waved it round my head then ran off and tried to hide in the home end, then midway through the second half the police found me and arrested me.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

I regularly think to myself "You know what, I can be a professional footballer if I get fit!" when watching some of the football thats played these days.  I am canny average like, and don't even like football enough to want to even play Sunday league, so theres no chance.  Only chance I get to play football these days is either down the pitz or on Pes.

I'm a fucking horrendous player. Awful. Actually, I'm an alright keeper, but that's nowt to brag about. In my dreams, though, I've played up front with Shearer, Sir Les, scored FA Cup winning goals.

It's pathetic, innit.

I regularly think to myself "You know what, I can be a professional footballer if I get fit!" when watching some of the football thats played these days.

I'm like that, always think 'fucking hell I could have done better than that' when watching football, like when agahowa missed that header against Liverpool, I put a similar one away on saturday no bother for my team and just thought 'fucking hell he gets paid a ton for missing that, i would have stuck that away no botha.' :razz:

had a dream a few weeks ago that i was a villain and Ronaldinho was the guy chasing me, chased me all around the world. we went through the Nou Camp tunnel, NUFC club store, some bars and wembley way...

I regularly think to myself "You know what, I can be a professional footballer if I get fit!" when watching some of the football thats played these days.

I'm like that, always think 'f****** hell I could have done better than that' when watching football, like when agahowa missed that header against Liverpool, I put a similar one away on saturday no bother for my team and just thought 'f****** hell he gets paid a ton for missing that, i would have stuck that away no botha.' :razz:

I thought that, until I sat pitchside for the Palace game a couple of years ago and their fringe players came out for a knockabout. They were lightyears ahead of me with their control, skill and accuracy. Crystal Palace fringe players. We're no where near man :lol: