Lee Clark to Carlisle?

Yorkie

Haven't seen this posted anywhere...

Just watching 'Big League Weekend', or whatever it's called, on SkySports1... says Lee Clark is in line to become manager there. He and Terry Mac were in the stands n'all.

Anyone ITK?

What exactly does Terry Mac do? wasnt he taken back here for moral or something :lol:

He always has bit of paper in his hand. This being a tactic I use at work when wandering around, as a person with a bit of paper in there hand is obviously a busy person or doing something.

Guest michaelfoster

What exactly does Terry Mac do? wasnt he taken back here for moral or something :lol:

Cuts the half time oranges and puts out/collects the cones during training & pre match warm ups iirc

my guess is that terry mac does similar to what the other coaches at the club do. interesting to see onsunday that while enrique at half time (warming up) was very animated ie communication mainly by hand signal,then before he came on was being given his instructions by terry mac.......i wonder what that conversation was like.

my guess is that terry mac does similar to what the other coaches at the club do. interesting to see onsunday that while enrique at half time (warming up) was very animated ie communication mainly by hand signal,then before he came on was being given his instructions by terry mac.......i wonder what that conversation was like.

I'm sure Terry Mac just has a list of things to do before the player enters the pitch.

"Tied your shoelaces up laddie?"

"Stretched your calves?"

"Brushed your teeth?"

"Been to the toilet?"

"No? Are you going to need to in the next seven minutes?"

"Alright then laddie. Now I know I'm not allowed to do tactics, but if you look at this stickman on the piece of paper? That is Craig Bellamy. I want you to kick him. If you do that, me and Lee Clark will be nice to you this week, even though you are foreign. Ok?"

I'm sure Terry Mac just has a list of things to do before the player enters the pitch.

"Stretched your calves?"

"Brushed your teeth?"

"Been to the toilet?"

"Alright then laddie. Now I know I'm not allowed to do tactics, but if you look at this stickman on the piece of paper? That is Craig Bellamy. I want you to kick him. If you do that, me and Lee Clark will be nice to you this week, even though you are foreign. Ok?"

and you think that because why ?

"Stretched your calves?"

"Brushed your teeth?"

"Been to the toilet?"

and you think that because why ?

I have an overractive imagination.

lets hope he stays away from the chairmans daughter...apparently the last manager didnt

Isnt that just internet myth though?

lets hope he stays away from the chairmans daughter...apparently the last manager didnt

apparently not

apparently not

Is she fit?

apparently not

Definitely true.