Trouble In The Coach Park After The Game Today

Jamie

Anyone involved or get hurt in any of the bother after the game where the coaches were parked today ?

As i  noticed that the police were hitting people with the batons

Got caught right in the middle of it and was nearly knocked clean out by a big white horse with a lovely blonde bird on it

I also noticed that the police had cameras and i nearly got poked in the eye with it he was that much in everyones faces.

Took ages to get back on our bus aswell becuase when the horses started knocking all the fans back they all piled on our coach and were causing bother on it/giving police abuse then running on our coach

no but there fans in the ground had me oin stitches they were bouncing up and down like green street hooligans and pretending to point at people and saying outside now and all that i thought it was hilarious. apart from that it was just another shit away day

no but there fans in the ground had me oin stitches they were bouncing up and down like green street hooligans and pretending to point at people and saying outside now and all that i thought it was hilarious. apart from that it was just another shit away day

Probably was funny, but it still think they're all wankers.

You're right about it being another shit away day though

There was a guy got cuffed in the bottom tier at the final whistle.  2 newcastle fans fighting.

aye a seen that

i am sure i also seen the bloke who helps run backpage travel get arrested :laugh:on another note anyone who uses backpage then why?

Guest WashyGeordie

A seen the man @ FT, who tried to charge at the newcastle fans after we were chanting "town full of smackheeds..."

Also aye, i was @ the front of the 'line' in the coach carpark, the man right next to is got dragged out and got beaten by the batons, for (as it looked it) doing nothing...  :|

:tickedoff:

A seen the man @ FT, who tried to charge at the newcastle fans after we were chanting "town full of smackheeds..."

Also aye, i was @ the front of the 'line' in the coach carpark, the man right next to is got dragged out and got beaten by the batons, for (as it looked it) doing nothing...  :|

is that your first ever post on here mate ?

Guest WashyGeordie

is that your first ever post on here mate ?

Not the first ever.

Just dont post alot tbh.

Anyone involved or get hurt in any of the bother after the game where the coaches were parked today ?

As i  noticed that the police were hitting people with the batons

Got caught right in the middle of it and was nearly knocked clean out by a big white horse with a lovely blonde bird on it

I also noticed that the police had cameras and i nearly got poked in the eye with it he was that much in everyones faces.

Took ages to get back on our bus aswell becuase when the horses started knocking all the fans back they all piled on our coach and were causing bother on it/giving police abuse then running on our coach

jesus where the horses trying to get on your coach you should have took some pictures for us all. :yikes:

Just after the final whistle there was a couple of arrests too, in our aisle a young lad was trying to get away from a copper who quite blatently thought he was the terminator, the lad must have been 13 at the most....anyway he got away ran along the row jumped into a couple of our own fans the one bloke grabbed him and just about body slammed him to the ground....cunts

Just after the final whistle there was a couple of arrests too, in our aisle a young lad was trying to get away from a copper who quite blatently thought he was the terminator, the lad must have been 13 at the most....anyway he got away ran along the row jumped into a couple of our own fans the one bloke grabbed him and just about body slammed him to the ground....cunts

I seen that, think they let him go after talking to him.

Didnt see what started it, seen a policeman and a fan exchanging blows and a horse going mental quickly followed with about 4 lads being held to the gorund cuffed with the rest of the fans chanting "lie down if ya love the toon".

Just after the final whistle there was a couple of arrests too, in our aisle a young lad was trying to get away from a copper who quite blatently thought he was the terminator, the lad must have been 13 at the most....anyway he got away ran along the row jumped into a couple of our own fans the one bloke grabbed him and just about body slammed him to the ground....c***s

I seen that, think they let him go after talking to him.

Didnt see what started it, seen a policeman and a fan exchanging blows and a horse going mental quickly followed with about 4 lads being held to the gorund cuffed with the rest of the fans chanting "lie down if ya love the toon".

Aye the chant was quite amusing, from the bus it looked like a horse was trying to eat some blokes head....Pretty poor show by the police from what i could see imo

Guest woffy_27

my day was capped off when our toon travel bus conked oot at bradford services, 3-4 hour wait till another one come, at least there was some canny totty arriving in limos from a hen party!

my day was capped off when our toon travel bus conked oot at bradford services, 3-4 hour wait till another one come, at least there was some canny totty arriving in limos from a hen party!

That's why you should travel with the Backpage mate,quality luxury coaches with piece and quiet

Ha Ha i was on that bus, and i got in that limo too :)

That's why you should travel with the Backpage mate,quality luxury coaches with piece and quiet

Hahaha

Really?  They're usually full of utter horrors.  I've never seen a hen party, looked at the lass and thought "Lucky bloke."

Really?  They're usually full of utter horrors.  I've never seen a hen party, looked at the lass and thought "Lucky bloke."

are you really saying girls that go on hen nights are horrors ?

one of the most bizzarre quotes ever posted on here....................and that takes some doing