Worst signing of the Summer?

Dr Spectrum

Bump....

Approaching the end of the season now, who still makes the list? Can't believe how many mentions the Yak has got, looking back.

Smith is obviously well up there, Barton has to be as well really. Most people Sunderland have signed, bar Andy Reid probably, couple of important contributions from him already. Nani and Bent are both overpriced but could have done a lot worse.

Other shit signings: Zat Knight, Florent Malouda, Diomansay Kamara, Mido.

What the hell went wrong with Villa's (well now at Ranger on loan from Fulham) Steven Davis? Doesn't seem like all that long ago he was the next big thing with Arsenal and Manchester United fighting it out.

Brummie might be most qualified to answer this.

Wouldn't say Anderson was a failure. Looks a good prospect.

Yakubu is Everton's top scorer in the League and has scored more than Rooney and Anelka, so I think Moyes will be satisfied with him.

Sunderland would be dead and buried without some of their summer signings.

Malouda is pathetic. He has no where near the physical presence to be effective in our game.

Smith, Zat knight, Harewood, Mido, Alves

Loads more probably.

That's a bit harsh on Harewood.

I was horrified when we sign him, but it hasn't turned out too bad.

He's done alright for a bench warmer. Scored good goals at Liverpool and Reading, too. Only started for the first time yesterday. He's no world beater, but he's not mean to be.

I can't believe I'm saying this but shipping Luke Moore out and moving Harewood up a place has been a good move. Moore is a sulky arsed slouch who is in the process of pissing it all away.

Zat Knight on the other hand, I fully agree with. Again, don't mind having him as a 4th choice or something, but playing him ahead of Cahill and then selling the latter is weird.

What the hell went wrong with Villa's (well now at Ranger on loan from Fulham) Steven Davis? Doesn't seem like all that long ago he was the next big thing with Arsenal and Manchester United fighting it out.

Brummie might be most qualified to answer this.

One good season. Following season was rubbish.

4m for him = good move.