Ngo Baheng faces up to a year out with cruciate ligament injury

NSG

Is this really dead-certain? Isn't it just a rumour?

It would be a bit of a shit rumour to make up tbh  :lol:

Reporter 1: They didn't buy that Ronaldinho thing we made up, what should we do?

Reporter 2: I've got just the thing...

Ngo Baheng

Guest bluegeordie

Is this really dead-certain? Isn't it just a rumour?

It would be a bit of a shit rumour to make up tbh  :lol:

Reporter 1: They didn't buy that Ronaldinho thing we made up, what should we do?

Reporter 2: I've got just the thing...

Ngo Baheng

Reporter 3: And if all else fails, we'll tell them it's an anagram :coolsmiley:

Guest mr quimbys beard

Were going in the right direction at least with signing young players like this, save millions anarl in the long run.

Like the idea of this lad, just as i thought we were doing the right thing for Zoggy. Were obviously lacking, not just as a club, but as a country, in certain types of players. We must go and rob a few smaller clubs of their young if we are to build a better future.

I also think there's a lot to be said on taking a chance on younger players currently in our Country at lower levels. We need to set some money aside for a few gambles imo.

Wesley Ngobaheng

lets think of a song...

http://hac.infoceane.com/uploads/article/400/566164b1111817bafb2e75e31a2e21c6.jpg

I dont think that picture is him, the match report that accompanys it doesnt have him scoring, unless he is a bloke who just likes to run about doing random backflips. :D

Very niiiiiiice.

http://www.bloglifetime.com/images/blogs/5-2007/purchase-the-borat-book.jpg

One of our Souness-appointed scouts, no doubt, pleased to have secured the signature of a "proper" player!

we really should sign borat

When people talk about us signing young talent & mention names like Zog,Krul & even Dyer.I find it very strange that no one mentions the two players that won young player of year awards while at Newcastle Bellers (2002) & Jenas (2003). We even signed the winner from 2004.

While talking about young talented players who won awards, Hugo Viana was won Young European Footballer of the Year, can someone find me the site that has the previous & past winners of this award. Many thanks to anyone who finds me this.

Guest FlapjackJoe

Ermmm, read on a Dutch forum today - he went AWOL at Le Havre to go have a trial with Bolton some time ago.  He then returned and Le Havre vowed to sell him off (which would make the compensation pretty small).  He was also on trial at RKC Waalwijk in Holland, and featured in a few reserve team pre-season friendlies, and they decided to not keep him.

So a player considered not good enough for a Dutch 2nd Division team is good enough for us...

This might be one of those desperate-agent-trying-to-hype-his-player-up stories.

Ermmm, read on a Dutch forum today - he went AWOL at Le Havre to go have a trial with Bolton some time ago.  He then returned and Le Havre vowed to sell him off (which would make the compensation pretty small).  He was also on trial at RKC Waalwijk in Holland, and featured in a few reserve team pre-season friendlies, and they decided to not keep him.

So a player considered not good enough for a Dutch 2nd Division team is good enough for us...

Could be more Pinars then Zoggy then.

Guest Sniffer

Getting excited about some 18 year old does seem to smack of desperation.

Unless it's been kept very quiet, it doesn't look like we had to beat off a lot of competition for his signature so I'd wait and see if he's worth having before trying to think of a song.