young danish keeper on trial

Guest teepee

we are apparently taking a look at a young danish keeper. i don't know much about him aside from he is 16 and plays for denmark u17.

but it is definately good news that we are looking to bring in talentede younsters - first the le havre bloke, could this be the next?

http://www.agf.co.dk/docs/aktuelt/Indhold_detaljeret.asp?id=4831

btw - i'd love a bit of a danish presence in the north east  :celb:

Krul  = keeper for the future but cracking news we are trying to snap up young talent..

by the time krul is 1st choice we need another krul i suppose :D

Guest eyeball_tickler

We need to sign youth players because our current crew are getting creamed most weeks.

However until  I have seen this kid & Ngo play I wont be classing them as young talent, they will simply be known as young.

very true. i cant see any of our current regular reserve players making it in the the first team. at least half of them are terrible.

We need to sign youth players because our current crew are getting creamed most weeks.

However until  I have seen this kid & Ngo play I wont be classing them as young talent, they will simply be known as young.

very true. i cant see any of our current regular reserve players making it in the the first team. at least half of them are terrible.

well, we still have a couple of pretty good ones

Donninger?

Carroll but the loan to PNE has not worked out goal wise at least.

Krul

Then who? Any of this lot:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v104/122/85/673158145/n673158145_99555_8345.jpg

Guest Synthespian
by the time krul is 1st choice we need another krul i suppose :D

Yes, but Krul is very good.

He could be a starting keeper in 2 seasons, if he's not careful. :D

And we have to be careful of signing lots of young players.  I've never thought of Big Sam as a manager to field his youths like Wenger does.

Unless he's changing!

We need to have a good young squad

this summer big sam has bought players who are pretty old, NOT ALL OF THEM

he done the same at bolton, brung old players and got the most out of them but i prefer a young squad who will improve instead of a old squad who will only get worse...

Donninger?

Carroll but the loan to PNE has not worked out goal wise at least.

Krul

Then who? Any of this lot:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v104/122/85/673158145/n673158145_99555_8345.jpg

ha ha i really dont like Matty Pattison. (i refrained from the word hate).

Bloody pink shirts!

Guest Bramble OG

Speaking of Matty Pattison, i can see this lad becoming a great player..

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/53/n5015019401201121893se7.jpg

Though funny, in reality it's not particularly clever that one of our senior players seems to be so regularly pissed up. Even if this isn't quite the case, he shouldn't be putting any pictures like that on the web for everyone to see. The useless cunt's still on good money no doubt.

Though funny, in reality it's not particularly clever that one of our senior players seems to be so regularly pissed up. Even if this isn't quite the case, he shouldn't be putting any pictures like that on the web for everyone to see. The useless cunt's still on good money no doubt.

£5000 a week.

And it is quite the case, I've seen him out a couple of nights on the trot in the town before.