Premierships over-rated players

Guest kingdawson

Berbatov and Tevez are 2 of the best strikers in Europe. Anyone saying that they're over-rated clearly is under the age of 11.

Berbatov is pure class but i agree that Tevez is over-rated. There's no way he's worth £25m - he works very hard but for £25m i'd want about 10 more gaols per season from him

Berbatov and Tevez are 2 of the best strikers in Europe. Anyone saying that they're over-rated clearly is under the age of 11.

Berbatov is pure class but i agree that Tevez is over-rated. There's no way he's worth £25m - he works very hard but for £25m i'd want about 10 more gaols per season from him

Not sure, Berbatov is class but you can't build a team (or even a strikeforce) with Berbatovs, Tevez is the ideal player for Man Utd at the moment.

Berbatov is class and Tevez is overrated. Has a good performance now and then but sometimes he just looks like a headless chicken running around.

Not saying i wouldnt have him at nufc  :shifty: Hes just not the world class player most people make him out to be.

I agree about Tevez, I've never really rated him in the top bracket of players in the world. He works really hard, but I don't think he's quite world class.

Good player still though, would be delighted to have someone like him play for us.

Berbatov is class and Tevez is overrated. Has a good performance now and then but sometimes he just looks like a headless chicken running around.

Not saying i wouldnt have him at nufc  :shifty: Hes just not the world class player most people make him out to be.

Berbatov is a lazy bastard.

James Milner.

Would welcome him back into the team right now, especially as the cheque Villa used to pay for him was written in invisible ink.

I only put him in to see if you'd quote it :lol:

2009 is going to be the year of Cajun being justified (well it started last year but you know..) :D

i like mascherano but he'd not be my first choice as DM for the argentina national side, i rate esteban cambiasso of inter higher personally

ditto! esteban cambiasso is 1 million times player mascherano will be. cambiasso is world class.

Berbatov is a lazy b******.

berbatov tend to slow playing..... against barca... barca will rape their arse apart.

berbatov tend to slow playing..... against barca... barca will rape their arse apart.

I :lol: at at lot of this guy's posts.

I :lol: at at lot of this guy's posts.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldnt take money into account that much at the moment. As someone said earlier the fee for berbatov was the value that he was worth to Man United, plus the prices of players are continuing to rise anyway. I dont think Berbatovs over-rated. He's lazy, but usually he's nothing short of brilliant when he actually has the ball.

In terms of being over-rated. Whichever one season wonder from this year who flops next season. My moneys on Jimmy Bullard.

This season its Bentley.