Subs

Harper

Faye

Taylor

Geremi

Oba

Think we will win 3-2

2-0 to the Toon I reckon.

More news on the Spurs front.  Paul Kemsley is resigning as Vice Chaiman.  Was a rumour that he was going to do a Dein and team up with Mike Ashley (when he sold NUFC), Philip Green (billionaire boss of BHS, Topshop etc) and Richard Caring (billionaire owner of Wentworth Golf Club amongst other interests with a views to buy out Levy.  The likelihood of that happening seems to be just about nil.

Probably more accurate is that Kemsley's nose is out of joint right now, not getting enough recognition for what he's done with the redevelopment of WHL (nothing!), sorting out the new Academy (Planning application submitted)  and excellent Annual Accounts (being released tomorrow).

I still think Levy will be selling up before the end of this season, but not to Kemsley. 

And you really think we give a monkeys' toss ?

Spurs fans generally take an interest in how their rivals are faring, whether you do or not is your prerogative.

Turnover up 39% and profit after all player trading up to £29.3m ensures another transfer kitty of over £50m available for the next window should the right players become available.  The fact that Spurs have also announced a dividend for the first time since 1998 also reflects that, at the present time, they are awash with money.

Did I mention Spuds fans?

Do you speak for all of them ?

I repeat, do you think we give a toss about the boring spurs crap you post on here.

Here is a heads up for you it is a Newcastle web site,most come here to post and read about NEWCASTLE.

I am not opposed to any visiting fan having their twopenneth,but you abuse the privilege.

If you think your awash with money,we're are drowning in cash now.Having said that it is not about cash it is about results, it is about points it is about the game.

Things that Spurs don't have so you talk money -silly child

2-0 to the Toon I reckon.

More news on the Spurs front.  Paul Kemsley is resigning as Vice Chaiman.  Was a rumour that he was going to do a Dein and team up with Mike Ashley (when he sold NUFC), Philip Green (billionaire boss of BHS, Topshop etc) and Richard Caring (billionaire owner of Wentworth Golf Club amongst other interests with a views to buy out Levy.  The likelihood of that happening seems to be just about nil.

Probably more accurate is that Kemsley's nose is out of joint right now, not getting enough recognition for what he's done with the redevelopment of WHL (nothing!), sorting out the new Academy (Planning application submitted)  and excellent Annual Accounts (being released tomorrow).

I still think Levy will be selling up before the end of this season, but not to Kemsley. 

And you really think we give a monkeys' toss ?

Spurs fans generally take an interest in how their rivals are faring, whether you do or not is your prerogative.

Turnover up 39% and profit after all player trading up to £29.3m ensures another transfer kitty of over £50m available for the next window should the right players become available.  The fact that Spurs have also announced a dividend for the first time since 1998 also reflects that, at the present time, they are awash with money.

Did I mention Spuds fans?

Do you speak for all of them ?

I repeat, do you think we give a toss about the boring spurs crap you post on here.

Here is a heads up for you it is a Newcastle web site,most come here to post and read about NEWCASTLE.

I am not opposed to any visiting fan having their twopenneth,but you abuse the privilege.

If you think your awash with money,we're are drowning in cash now.Having said that it is not about cash it is about results, it is about points it is about the game.

Things that Spurs don't have so you talk money -silly child

Stick to I, after all it is your opinion.

I for one am invariably interested to read whatever Jol says - I always like to have another's perspective on things which helps me balance my own ideas, that could become irrational otherwise.

Although you are entitled to it,that is only your opinion.

If you need someone to post the balance sheet from another club before you can perform a balancing act with your own ideas you must have a very strange existence indeed.

Are you honestly telling me you find this of interest,have you read some of the other rubbish this boy posts?

Yes I used the 'general' WE instead of I. I will consider myself castigated

Guest jimmy1982

I reckon the board is all the better for having Jolly around. He always seems to have given what he says some thought and I can't remember him being abusive at all. The fact that he posts regularly shows he rates the board so fair play to him. I'm glad to read his Spurs based views, but if what someone else says doesn't happen to catch your intrest then just ignore it Dogmatix.

If you need someone to post the balance sheet from another club before you can perform a balancing act with your own ideas you must have a very strange existence indeed.

Are you honestly telling me you find this of interest,have you read some of the other rubbish this boy posts?

I don't mind what Martin Jol posts here...So maybe next time just put an "I' for god's sake and keep your opinion about yourself...

Want to say

I don't mind what Martin Jol posts here...So maybe next time just put an "I' for god's sake and keep your opinion about yourself...

I look forward to some Jolly spurs stats in future then.Perhaps,if we are lucky,the Admin could put a direct link up for us so to save MJ the hassle of typing his wonderful missives.(Could someone please direct me to a Newcastle site populated by supporters and not woolly warriors.I must be getting old )

I like the fact we have a few fans of other clubs on here - it gives a different perspective.  If what they're posting doesn't interest me, I don't read it.  Jol can post what he likes as far as I'm concerned.

Harper

Beye  Roz  Cacapa  Enrique

Milner  Emre  Faye  N'Zogbia

Martins Viduka

BUTT SAM WONT DROP HIS CAPTAIN...EVEN THOUGH HES BEEN s****!

Geremi has not been s****. He does an important job, its just not a glamorous one, and you are too young to understand that.

I haven't been too impressed with him to be honest.  I heard good things about him in pre-season, but i've seen nothing deserving of that since the season started, apart from maybe his ball to martins at man city.  He's just seemed sloppy.  Not terrible or anything, but average to poor. 

And yes, i'm young

If any team is overdue a win then they usually get it against us.

I'd play Faye and Rozenhal at the back, Faye to stop Berbatov winning flick on's and Rozehnal to keep us with Keane's pace and movement.

If any team is overdue a win then they usually get it against us.

I'd play Faye and Rozenhal at the back, Faye to stop Berbatov winning flick on's and Rozehnal to keep us with Keane's pace and movement.

I like this philosophy! I've said it on several occassions about the pair. I would be crying out for it if Caçapa and Faye hadn't done so well against Everton...

Nooooooooo! Guess who has been announced as injured, and therefore going to miss NUFC vs Spurs.

Paul Robinson. DAMNIT!

like achmed the terrorist would say.... were screwed!

robinson was a guaranteed own goal!

Nooooooooo! Guess who has been announced as injured, and therefore going to miss NUFC vs Spurs.

Paul Robinson. DAMNIT!

like achmed the terrorist would say.... were screwed!

robinson was a guaranteed own goal!

Pah, we can just earn our goals then.

Paul Robinson being out is honestly the best news we (Spurs) could have possibly hoped for ! He seems to average a goal a game for the opposition right now. Cerny is a decent enough keeper, nearly always opts to throw the ball out rather than hoofing it up too. If we're gonna stand a chance against you we need to keep the ball as much as possible!