This weeks Champions League matches

Mr. Snrub

Rangers cheer like they have just won the champions league when the ref blows for half time

ronaldinho so unlucky twice with a free kick hitting the bar and a shot clearly hand balled but not given

Rangers cheer like they have just won the champions league when the ref blows for half time

ronaldinho so unlucky twice with a free kick hitting the bar and a shot clearly hand balled but not given

if the toon went in at 0-0 against barca i think our fans would celebrate it like a victory

saying that it is too hard for them to sing so i doubt it

rangers fans are 10x better than our fans also celtic fans are better than ours

if the toon went in at 0-0 against barca i think our fans would celebrate it like a victory

saying that it is too hard for them to sing so i doubt it

rangers fans are 10x better than our fans also celtic fans are better than ours

lets not forget the atmosphere isnt always like this not when they play teams like Flakirk

Guest scousertommy

Who do you newcastle fans want to see win it this year? I'm a Liverpool fan but I can't see us getting past the quarters this year. Obviously, Arsenal have their usual easy group but who do you lads actually want to go far/win it?

Guest optimistic nit

turn over to the arsenal game and the first words uttered are "this is perfect football". take it their playing well then ;)

Guest optimistic nit

looks like i'll be taking back everything i've said about arsenal going to hit a brick wall at some point and how they'll really miss henry then ;)

looks like i'll be taking back everything i've said about arsenal going to hit a brick wall at some point and how they'll really miss henry then ;)

Henry was arsenals biggest problem last year.. everytime they got the ball they'd look to pass to him even if they were in the 6yrd box instead of having a shot themselves.. but this football they are playing right now is a class above anyone else by far..