This weeks Champions League matches

Mr. Snrub

Impressed with Walcott tonight. He's definitely going to make it big.

yep, needs to be stronger but i'm sure that'll come in time. also, while arsenal play fab football, it's quite structured, all pass and move, whereas i think Walcott is more naturally suited to getting his head down and dribbling with pace, and being allowed to move around the pitch more freely.

Guest kingdawson

Can you just imagine a Tottenham fan watching this after last night?

:lol:

This is the team they were supposedly guaranteed to finish ahead of this season.

not to sure about that tbh :thup:

Can you just imagine a Tottenham fan watching this after last night?

:lol:

This is the team they were supposedly guaranteed to finish ahead of this season.

not to sure about that tbh :thup:

Oh! How quickly you forget! That's all your fans were saying all summer pal.

Anyway Mr. what was that you were saying about Walcott not being anything special last time around? Already looks a much better player than you prized posession Lennon.

Guest eyeball_tickler

barcelona were terrible. they definitely have the best team in the world but they looked so clueless. if they had wenger, they'd be unstoppable.

FT at Ibrox. 0-0.

Was sad to see Rangers play so many behind the ball, playing for the 0-0 draw.  Barcelona did lack a cutting edge, though.  Henry was terrible.

give owa man if they had tried to play barca at football they would have got murdered

they played to their strengths and there is nowt wrong with that

barcelona were terrible. they definitely have the best team in the world but they looked so clueless. if they had wenger, they'd be unstoppable.

Rijkaard is so frustrating.

Why he couldn't just play Dinho on the left and Henry though the middle..

Guest scousertommy

Why is allardyce commentating on the CL? He haqs a grand total of 0 mins experience in the competition - is he touting himself for the England job again, do we have to go through another 2 months of him appearing on EVERY football programme giving his "expert" views in a non too subtle way of saying "here I am, pick me".

If I was a toon fan I would be worried that your manager is getting ready for the off.

Guest elbee909

Why is allardyce commentating on the CL? He haqs a grand total of 0 mins experience in the competition - is he touting himself for the England job again, do we have to go through another 2 months of him appearing on EVERY football programme giving his "expert" views in a non too subtle way of saying "here I am, pick me".

If I was a toon fan I would be worried that your manager is getting ready for the off.

WUM.

What an awful, awful attempt at a wind up. :lol:

Guest toonlass

FT at Ibrox. 0-0.

Was sad to see Rangers play so many behind the ball, playing for the 0-0 draw.  Barcelona did lack a cutting edge, though.  Henry was terrible.

give owa man if they had tried to play barca at football they would have got murdered

;D Ask any Rangers fan if they would have taken a point before the game and they would have snapped your hand off.

Rafa will be sacked in the summer he'd be ideal for Hingerland.

FT at Ibrox. 0-0.

;D Ask any Rangers fan if they would have taken a point before the game and they would have snapped your hand off.

At the same time it must be frustrating when all you can cheer for 90 minutes is the oppostion making a mistake.

Wait till they play each other on a big open pitch like Camp Nou, they'll get mullered playing defensively or not. :razz:

FT at Ibrox. 0-0.

At the same time it must be frustrating when all you can cheer for 90 minutes is the oppostion making a mistake.

Wait till they play each other on a big open pitch like Camp Nou, they'll get mullered playing defensively or not. :razz:

we just drew with arguable the best team in the world and have already bet the champions of france and germany so far playing defensively so am naw sure if we will get mullered in the camp nou if we play that way or not, i actually think we can get a win over there