Spurs appoint Juande Ramos

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Bramble OG

20k Traded on betfair at odd of under 1.03 for Jol next manager sacked. so that suggests reports are true and he's gone.

Guest optimistic nit

seems that after, what, 3,4,5 great years of spurs punching above their weight they've sacked the man responsible for what, a bad start to the season.

I don't particularly like Spurs and I certainly don't have the irrational hatred for them that many others do, but Martin Jol has been fucked over by the board here

They've had a bad start to the season, granted, but its all the sly stuff going on behind his back that gets me. Its absolutely unbelievable that a board would try and recruit and interview a manager whilst the other one is still there and giving him votes of confidence. NUFC have looked mickey mouse at times, but the Spurs board are reaching new levels. Its almost embarrasing to watch.

People always go on about Newcastle being a poison chalice but how many managers have spurs went through over the past ten years or so? must be a canny few...

Leicester at the minute. I think its 6 managers in 5 months or vice versa.

Guest elbee909

I feel bad for Jol, he's a decent bloke and apart from the start to this season has done a good job for them.

I feel bad for him too, esp. if he resigned.  Note to Souness - you're a money-grabbing cunt, while Jol has a bit more about him.  Ok?  Good.

Martin Jol has been s*** on by his directors, I'd love to see them go down.

He was given a fair bit of cash to spend this summer tbf

I feel bad for Jol, he's a decent bloke and apart from the start to this season has done a good job for them.

What he said. Seems a genuinely canny bloke.

Guest eyeball_tickler

Martin Jol has been s*** on by his directors, I'd love to see them go down.

He was given a fair bit of cash to spend this summer tbf

and in the relegation zone after 10 games.