Spurs appoint Juande Ramos

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The midfield is good?!? That is what is killing them, they have no one who can the win the ball & lack  left midfielder/left wingers. They are well stocked for at right midfield/right wing & central attacking midfielders.

they have problems all over the pitch. the defence was crap last season but they got away with it from scoring so many.

i think they have missed malbranque too, modric moves the ball about well but isnt really a creator, lennon is a runner, bale more about shots and crosses, jenas running onto chances etc. malbranque had a bit of everything and more creative than anyone they have at the club now.

Luca Modric - we avoided the bullet on this one didn't we!

Went missing after the first twenty minutes of all of Croatia's matches in Euro 2008 and hasn't turned up for the first twenty (or remaining seventy) at all this season.

Jesus, yeah. Imagine if he'd be in our midfield instead of Nicky Butt. Phew!

Guest LucaAltieri

Went missing after the first twenty minutes of all of Croatia's matches in Euro 2008 and hasn't turned up for the first twenty (or remaining seventy) at all this season.

He's actually alright with a bit of space. Didn't have that bad a game today.

Was just thinking that this afternoon, never mind we have our ownb problems.

But still HO HO HO.

You could spend a tenner to find an improvement on Nicky Butt, never mind £15m. I'm with Spider here - dodged a bullet i reckon. He might improve, but so far he looks about as suited to the Premiership as Frank Lampard does in an England shirt... 

:D

The midfield is good?!? That is what is killing them, they have no one who can the win the ball & lack  left midfielder/left wingers. They are well stocked at right midfield/right wing & central attacking midfielders.

There midfield isn't good no, just looks better then ours on paper.

You could spend a tenner to find an improvement on Nicky Butt, never mind £15m. I'm with Spider here - dodged a bullet i reckon. He might improve, but so far he looks about as suited to the Premiership as Frank Lampard does in an England shirt... 

:D

I think he'd be a good player in a decent midfield and can still get better.  Still, hope the little rat faced boy enjoys the Championship :lol: