Are you unhappy with how we play under Allardyce?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7054134.stm

Reading v Newcastle

Reading will be hoping it is their home form that keeps them in the Premier League this season because they are really struggling away, and I think they have enough about them to do it.

Newcastle are starting to get it right under Sam Allardyce, even if there are some supporters who aren't particularly happy with the way they play under him. What more do they want?

Still, Newcastle away from St James's are not quite as good and I expect Reading to edge this.

Prediction: 2-1

Just wondering where he's getting this from.

Reading v Newcastle

Reading will be hoping it is their home form that keeps them in the Premier League this season because they are really struggling away, and I think they have enough about them to do it.

Newcastle are starting to get it right under Sam Allardyce, even if there are some supporters who aren't particularly happy with the way they play under him. What more do they want?

Still, Newcastle away from St James's are not quite as good and I expect Reading to edge this.

I thınk ıt's been pretty good so far, Lawrenson ıs just assumıng that's what the fans thınk.

Reading v Newcastle

I thınk ıt's been pretty good so far, Lawrenson ıs just assumıng that's what the fans thınk.

Where have your 'i's gone?

Guest Bramble OG

yes i am - the winning football under big sam is awful compaired to the attacking total football we have been used to under the last 2 managers.

Since the Tottenham game I am hopeful of entertaining football again... I am way to crictical normally, but this time I really enjoyed that watch. Still hope for some improvement, but as long as we score, I am happy.

Reading v Newcastle

Where have your 'i's gone?

İ'm ın Turkey, they have shit keyboards.

Some of our play away from home has been very poor and needs to improve, I just wish he'd try to play the same team away from home with the same formation and same attitude.  Go defensive against the better teams and attack the weaker teams.

I concur, Lawro is a tool and a tosser! He really talks a lot of sh*te and has to be one of the worst analysts of the game. Readings goal difference is the second worst in the whole league and we have one of the best strike forces given the right balls played through. How could anyone back Reading, even if our away form hasn't been as good.

Guest Geordie Gaz

Two points off fourth place, a plus goal difference and unbeaten at home. I'm fucking distraught! :idiot2:

How is Lawro still in a job?

Guest Ridzuan

Well he always speak crap I dont really care what he has to say.He looks funny,and he has nothing else to do but type down his views and predictions on what he thinks will happen in the premier league every weekend.Anyway,I will have to disagree with him on this and I believe we will win the match with the same scoreline.Coming back to the topic,I dont think Im unhappy at the way we are playing right now because its a winning way.Im just unhappy with our away form.