"Going Down the Brummie Road to see the Albion Aces..."

Stu

I've been mates with a Man Utd fan for about 5 years and he is still adamant that the original song was the Busby Races, and Newcastle fans nicked it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what an idiot

I've been mates with a Man Utd fan for about 5 years and he is still adamant that the original song was the Busby Races, and Newcastle fans nicked it!

What a plum your pal is. Tell your mate to have a look at Manchester United fans website link below & next the Busby Races - they say the tune is called  Blaydon Races

http://www.red11.org/mufc/songs.htm

its sooooooooooooooooo  sad...................... 

Personally I've always thought "I'm forever blowing bubbles" was always a very odd choice for a team song but at least the 'Ammers HAVE a song and they SING it.........................

Funny that a club the size of ManU don't have one of their own ................  maybe some ditty from Morrisey perhaps???

Sod the Blaydon Races, I bring you very, very disturbing news of Newcastle song theft at Villa Park on Saturday.

I was quite shocked to hear the Upper Holte briefly singing "Shoes off if you love Villa".

A small part of me died. The rest burned with embarassment.

Funny that a club the size of ManU don't have one of their own ................  maybe some ditty from Morrisey perhaps???

Loathe Man United though I do - and I really do - I have to say their away support is the best in the country imho. They also have a far wider range of songs than anyone else.

And it genuinely makes the pit of my stomach turn to pay those wankers any compliment.

Loathe Man United though I do - and I really do - I have to say their away support is the best in the country imho. They also have a far wider range of songs than anyone else.

I think they are piss poor.  Never hear a peep out of them until the are winning.

I think they are piss poor.  Never hear a peep out of them until the are winning.

Maybe they're just extra excited when they play at our place, given the nailed-on three points they get ;)

Man U fans are the best away fans for variety and quality of songs, not necessarily for constant singing/support. I would love to hear similar levels of imagination when i go to newcastle away games - singing "newcastle newcastle newcastle" over and over and over again (with occasional we are the geordies) is certainly loud enough but isnt exactly imaginative. We need more songs.

Funny that a club the size of ManU don't have one of their own ................   maybe some ditty from Morrisey perhaps???

And it genuinely makes the pit of my stomach turn to pay those wankers any compliment.

fully agree Brummie, their range of songs is something to applaud.

There's no doubt about it that i'd honestly have to kill him. I'm surprised you or someone else hasn't batted him by now.  :knuppel2:

Guest icemanblue

I had a song Jenas, it was to the tune of Hey Rickey or whatever it was called

Hey Jay Jay

Your so fine

Feeling gay

All the time

Hey Jay Jay

Hey Jay Jay

Best. Song. Ever.

Aye, when we were scoring goals for fun and sitting top of the league we were a lot louder as well, and the creative juices were flowing a lot better in terms of making up songs an all.

I had a song Jenas, it was to the tune of Hey Rickey or whatever it was called

Hey Jay Jay

Your so fine

Feeling gay

All the time

Hey Jay Jay

Hey Jay Jay

Best. Song. Ever.

I wanted to go with

Hey Jay Jay

Your so fine

Feeling Ashley

All the time

Hey Jay Jay

Hey Jay Jay

But after Ashley won £££'s I thought I better not O0

Aye, saturday's performance wasnt exactly going to inspire anything other than apathy and disappointment.

Until players really start to shine or otherwise we could always just work with what we've got

We think, he may

Turn out to be OK

Habib Beye, Habib Baye

He runs more than the rest,

At least he tries his best,

Al-an Smith, woooaaahh, Al-an Smith, woooah

We're not sure of the reason,

He looked canny pre-season,

Could his muscles be torn? Hope he regains his form,

Walking in a Geremi wonderland

Funny that a club the size of ManU don't have one of their own ................   maybe some ditty from Morrisey perhaps???

but you can only sing "I get no kicks from champagne..." so many times