Jose?

Guest Echo

I know Sams still very much in charge but he's never hit the spot with us.

I'm searching the bookies sites for odds on Jose - cannit find them like. Would you want him?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,,2196177,00.html

As part of a severance deal with Chelsea worth £10.5million after tax, Mourinho cannot take a managerial position at another English club before the start of next season.

First Google result I found.

quick squiz through it and i couldn;t see that but even then you know if we offered the right money chelsea would let him  move.

As part of a severance deal with Chelsea worth £10.5million after tax, Mourinho cannot take a managerial position at another English club before the start of next season.

quick squiz through it and i couldn;t see that but even then you know if we offered the right money chelsea would let him  move.

No, I think that's complete fantasy tbh. :lol:

I know Sams still very much in charge but he's never hit the spot with us.

I'm searching the bookies sites for odds on Jose - cannit find them like. Would you want him?

I'd take decent odds like

Behave.

No, I think that's complete fantasy tbh. :lol:

i think abramovich would let him go for the right price as he'd like to prove him wrong

The stories begin :lol:

SAM ALLARDYCE is facing the first crisis of his Newcastle reign — with Mark Hughes lurking in the shadows.

Big Sam and his team were booed and abused at St James' Park after yesterday's humiliating 4-1 thrashing by Portsmouth. Hundreds of fans walked out after just 11 MINUTES as Newcastle went 3-0 down, sending a clear message to chairman Mike Ashley.

Allardyce issued a grovelling apology, admitting: "I'm devastated. We were rubbish and that is the most disappointing thing, especially for the fans who expected a lot more than they got today. For me it is about rolling up my sleeves and making sure there is not another performance like that this season."

Sources close to Ashley claim there will be no knee-jerk reaction from the boardroom but the chairman is hugely unimpressed with recent performances.

The billionaire is known to be an admirer of Blackburn boss Hughes.

Jose would be a majic what Newcastle wants  attention savy very talented and very good coach but having saying this I think Big Sam needs time at least until the summer or couple of years. He just need to stick to his guts and play on the best talented players rather than flipin players based on performance

Guest optimistic nit

It would take the biggest contract in the history of the world to sign Jose.

Even then it's iffy.

Wake up people/

he's a manager, not a player, completely different ball game tbh. managers like a challenge.

SAM ALLARDYCE is facing the first crisis of his Newcastle reign — with Mark Hughes lurking in the shadows.

Big Sam and his team were booed and abused at St James' Park after yesterday's humiliating 4-1 thrashing by Portsmouth. Hundreds of fans walked out after just 11 MINUTES as Newcastle went 3-0 down, sending a clear message to chairman Mike Ashley.

Allardyce issued a grovelling apology, admitting: "I'm devastated. We were rubbish and that is the most disappointing thing, especially for the fans who expected a lot more than they got today. For me it is about rolling up my sleeves and making sure there is not another performance like that this season."

Sources close to Ashley claim there will be no knee-jerk reaction from the boardroom but the chairman is hugely unimpressed with recent performances.

There will be plenty of these reports over the next few weeks, esp if we keep turning in sub-standard performances/results.

It goes without saying that Ashley will not be happy with the dross currently being dished-up, whether people walk out after 11 mins or not...BUT - he is unlikely to allow the club to fall into the same state of chaos as Shepherd did and fire the manager in mid-season although I CAN see him taking action if this season turns into a wash-out by the end.

Hughes is an intriguing name to enter the equation - he has done a great job at Blackburn and will soon be ready to move on - the questions are whether he sees SJP as a suitable destination when Old T is likely to beckon in a few years...also, whether he would take on the 'poisoned chalice' after seeing what has happened here in the past.

Of all the decent candidates, he is probably the most likely one to take the job if offered - Mourinho MIGHT, but he may hang on for a London Club ; no guarantees that Ramos will do the trick at Spurs.

Most top foreign coaches would not be interested in my opinion.

There will be plenty of these reports over the next few weeks, esp if we keep turning in sub-standard performances/results.

It goes without saying that Ashley will not be happy with the dross currently being dished-up, whether people walk out after 11 mins or not...BUT - he is unlikely to allow the club to fall into the same state of chaos as Shepherd did and fire the manager in mid-season although I CAN see him taking action if this season turns into a wash-out by the end.

Hughes is an intriguing name to enter the equation - he has done a great job at Blackburn and will soon be ready to move on - the questions are whether he sees SJP as a suitable destination when Old T is likely to beckon in a few years...also, whether he would take on the 'poisoned chalice' after seeing what has happened here in the past.

Of all the decent candidates, he is probably the most likely one to take the job if offered - Mourinho MIGHT, but he may hang on for a London Club ; no guarantees that Ramos will do the trick at Spurs.

Most top foreign coaches would not be interested in my opinion.

And this brings us back to what I have said before.

Why is any decent, up and coming manager going to leave their current position to come to Newcastle - who are quite obviously a total car crash of a football club. The managers job here is fast becoming (if it isnt already) the least wantable job around. Mark Hughes has developed and progressed at Blackburn because, on the face of it, he has done so without enormous amounts of pressure coming from the fans.

What would get get here apart from boo's and abuse if he doesnt win the first 20 games off the belt.

Lets be honest lads, our club is a total shithouse and us fans are making us a laughing to stock of the whole country. we are the football fans equivalent of Jesus Gil.

SAM ALLARDYCE is facing the first crisis of his Newcastle reign with Mark Hughes lurking in the shadows.

What a shit article, they can't even work out who our chairman is.

i wouldd love it if he came here at the end of the season, he plays attacking football and wants to win every match unlike someone...

At Chelsea he played practically the same football as Allardyce just with a few hundred million more spent on players!