Steve McClaren

Dave

Would anyone want Capello then?

I would. He must have something about him.

I'd give Capello the job tomorrow. Does he speak much English? The only thing that bothers me is the fact that he's reportedly shown his interest. Is he completely mad? Or lacking a pension scheme.

:laugh:

Guest LucaAltieri
Teams managed

1991-1996

A.C. Milan

1996-1997

Real Madrid

1997-1998

A.C. Milan

1999-2004

A.S. Roma

2004-2006

Juventus

2006-2007

Real Madrid

Honors as coach

Scudetto: 1991/92, 1992/93, 1993/94, 1995/96 (A.C Milan); 2000/01 (AS Roma); 2004/05, 2005/06(Juventus); * Juventus were subsequently stripped of both titles

La Liga: 1996/97, 2006/2007 (Real Madrid)

UEFA Champions League: 1994 (A.C Milan)

Italian Super Cup: 1992, 1993, 1994 (A.C Milan) 2001 (AS Roma)

European Super Cup: 1994 (A.C Milan)

Guest Sniffer

And yet, the same players are likely to turn out on Saturday and play well for their clubs.

England need a tactical genius and Allardyce is clearly the man based on what we've seen this season at the Toon.

And yet, the same players are likely to turn out on Saturday and play well for their clubs.

England need a tactical genius and Allardyce is clearly the man based on what we've seen this season at the Toon.

....will be held by the hand and guided by the thier foreign compatriots in the various club sides...

Guest Sniffer

So you think that Gerrard hasn't really played a part at Liverpool, eh, Parky? Or Lampard's goals haven't done much at Chelsea?

Be realistic, man. FFS.

Guest LucaAltieri

McClaren next Boro manager when Southgate gets the sack in the run up to the transfer window opening again then.

Hope not. Southgate is our ticket to getting shot of Ameobi.

So you think that Gerrard hasn't really played a part at Liverpool, eh, Parky? Or Lampard's goals haven't done much at Chelsea?

Be realistic, man. FFS.

Liverpool fans will tell you the side misfires more when Alonso isn't playing...

You could take Lamptart out of the Chelsea side but see what happens if Drogba or Essien is missing..

Guest Sniffer

There is not one England player that we would not have at Newcastle. Willingly, as they are better, man for man, than anything we have.

Even wright philips would be an improvement and after yesterday, as one of my mates said, you might as well wet his lips and stick him on the back window.

There is not one England player that we would not have at Newcastle. Willingly, as they are better, man for man, than anything we have.

Even wright philips would be an improvement and after yesterday, as one of my mates said, you might as well wet his lips and stick him on the back window.

Your mate sounds nice.