Champions League this week

Taylor Swift

Anyone watching highlights on ITV? Just showed Celtic line up with Liverpool's players faces on each name :lol:

ITV's whole coverage of football is shambolic, from the way they make sure that you know the result before the kick off on the highlight prog (if you've done your best to avoid coverage this is annoying as fuck!)

Then you have to listen to David Pleat sayin Bennynanoon 50 times.

Guest Brewcastle

I remember someone on this board saying the likes of Tottenham, Everton, or even we should have had Rosenborg's spot in the Champions League, since they are so crap. It would make the competition more interesting, apparently.

I'm impressed. And I'm no supporter of Rosenborg.

Congratulations to Brann with gold medal in Norway!

If Brann continues the good work what's done with Mjelde in charge, they can be the next Norwegian team to shock the big clubs in Europe. But it's a long way to go. You know that from Rosenborg (RBK). But hopefully it won't take 44 years as the gold medal  :razz:.

It was only a matter of time before Brann succeeded in the league! As you for sure know, it's not far ago Brann was honest enough to say they would learn from RBK, and went to Lerkendal to pick up advices. Attitude like that will bring success. This year they were at FC Copenhagen to learn how to develope the business. But when it's up to the sport, it seems like it's smart to keep on watching RBK O0.

As you understand, I'm a RBK-supporter. But I really mean it when I say: Good luck in the UEFA-cup!

:clap2:

I've just watched it now and I was looking at the cunt on the floor who tried to trip him up and was thinking, it wasn't that bad, wondering what all the fuss was about (I actually watched it about 3/4 times aswell).  :idiot2:

Can someone post the half time scores up please.

Group E

Barcelona 2-0 Rangers

Lyon 3-1 VfB Stuttgart

Group F

Manchester United 2-0 Dynamo Kiev

Sporting 1-1 Roma

Group G

Inter Milan 2-2 CSKA Moscow

Fenerbahce 2-0 PSV Eindhoven

Group H

Slavia Prague 0-0 Arsenal

Steaua Bucharest 0-1 Sevilla