Weekends Other Games

Karjala

Jenas is really showing his world class potential today, i wouldnt be suprised if he goes on to get European footballer of the year, a Nobel Peace Prize, a stint in the whitehouse and a chance to bed Prince Philip.

FYP.

Nar not a chance, Phillip's not renound for his love of those with a darker coloured complexion on their skin.

Guest Texasmag

Anyone notice Bentley's name spelled wrong on the back of his shirt? It says Betnley. Interesting to see if it's changed after half time.

Afternoon, all.

And what a particularly beautiful afternoon it is, too.

:lol:

Nice one mate. Did you go?

No, not enough away match credits to get a ticket, and to be honest, not worth it for all the trouble there will be.

Was thinking on full time how glad I was not to be in that away end waiting to come out and be greeted by the hordes of scum.

Few mates of mine have gone in the home end, under cover. Look forward to hearing their reports later.

Anyone notice Bentley's name spelled wrong on the back of his shirt? It says Betnley. Interesting to see if it's changed after half time.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/77845284.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193C1906FA8287CA61B9E2FBEF14DAD2D38

Villa fans still locked in at St Andrews, 90 mins after the end, apparently.

Kicking off outside, big style.

I'd be seriously pissed off having to stay inside the stadium for an hour and a half, especially as i presume they aren't serving pints or exactly being party hosts.

thought it would but especially after the goal in the last 5 minutes

Tensions have been running very high for this one. Our chairman's right hand man using language which suggested he was referring to (the admittedly porcine) David Gold as "a pig" didn't help. Although it was very funny.

I'd be seriously pissed off having to stay inside the stadium for an hour and a half, especially as i presume they aren't serving pints or exactly being party hosts.

Mate texted me from the ground. When Gabby scored the winner, there was a hail of gob, coins and god knows what coming down from the six toed ones in the tier above.

Mate texted me from the ground. When Gabby scored the winner, there was a hail of gob, coins and god knows what coming down from the six toed ones in the tier above.

like the mackems yesterday throwing coins at us outside the ground

it is not nice when your closest rivals are so bitter like

Bent makes it 4-0 to Spurs, cue cockney spurs obsessed pundits creaming themselves over todays result talking about a Champions League position totally ignoring the fact that Wigan arnt a good side and that Wigan again were playing away.

Bent makes it 4-0 to Spurs, cue cockney spurs obsessed pundits creaming themselves over todays result talking about a Champions League position totally ignoring the fact that Wigan arnt a good side and that Wigan again were playing away.

Headline:

Ramos: champions league next year!

juande leads the charge as spurs look set to topple the big 4