Your memories of Newcastle's equaliser?

Guest BooBoo

Saw it in The Clock in Hebburn. Nobody in the pub seemed to realise it had gone in, everybody thought it had sneaked beyond the far post until the camera switched to Milner celebrating and the whole bar went mental. Cue calls from the bar for people to stop hoying their glasses in the air :lol:

Well Scottass's was... "Milner is f****** s****... get him off the shi.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. James Milner your my hero, i've said it before and i'll say it again, truly world class!"

No it was "Hahaha, get the f*** in!"

The only negative thing I've said about Milner is that he is too slow.

I was actually saying to get Milner off and put Martins on and then a minute or two Milner scored hehehehe...Lucky his shot went it though...

When was the last time we actually created a goal btw? Our last 3 have been total flukes.

Yeah I was saying that to the misses. It seems we only ever luck goals into the net.  I cant remember the last goal we scored by individual skill, a run, dodge a couple of defenders, round the keeper and score cleanly.

the one makem in the pub had about 30 lads all jumping around in front of him and hurling abuse.

serves the kid right TBH. you don't sit in a pub full of geordies, in the toon, on your own and then give it the big one when the Makems score. Especially if you look like a student.

This lad was lucky that no-one gave him a dig.

i got into the toon end for the second half

when he cut inside i saw the ball bending into the corner and knew it was going in, jumped all over diving on my dad and uncle  :lol:

turned to the mackems and went wild

i thought the coppers took the piss! no need for that many and definitly no need to wear a riot helmet  ;D

Guest Stephen927

I was convinced it was going wide when Owen didn't reach it. My initial reaction to that was head in hands, then I saw Milner celebrating. I was relieved more than anything.

Guest alijmitchell

We were like "Get it in there....go on, just go for it, that's the ball....AHHH he's misse.....NOO! YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS! *screaamssss* That's all we neeeded!!" followed by a bit more air punching and such forth

This, except in a pub in Glasgow

Pub went mental. Then these twats came in wearing sombreros and fancy dress. One of them stands right in the way of the TV so I shouted, jokingly, like 'Oi! Take your bloody sombrero off!' then these radgees next to me started going 'You heard him. Fuck off, you wankers. Go on, fuck off.' They legged it pretty sharpish.

Absolute chaos and mental behaviour in the Vaults today. What was your reaction today to Milners goal?

blueyes.gif

i was in the vault today, no recollection ov the goal at all, i just remember all the beer in the pub go flying in the air and everyone partying like we had won the league. I had already done a summer sault over a chair when i thought we had got a pen. It was total madness in there!!

Guest alexharrisonnufc

i looked away before he crossed it in not anticipating a goal.. and only saw milner running and grinning at the camera. i was absolutely gutted/Exctatic

I refuse to accept that the goal was lucky.  Shot or not, you put the ball in that area you know you're going to cause problems.

I know what you're saying, a bit fortunate to go directly in perhaps but it wasn't 'lucky' a goal resulted in what was an excellent ball by Milner.

I screamed at the TV a lot, jumped up and down, hugged a lot of people, and when i finished i felt sick and dizzy.

My heart almost exploded, my hands were badly shaking, it was difficult to finish my pint.