Players With The Most Potential At Our Club....

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've only seen Krul once, but if you're talking about potential, he can be one of the best in the world. Basically, he's big and he's agile. The rest can be taught.

Martins can improve, but not by much. I see him as a great athlete rather than a natural footballer. Zoggy has a bit more potential, but he seems a bit immature. It may be some time - like his late 20's - before we see him at his best.

Send most of the above players to Arsene for a couple of seasons and they would be top draw.  Hopefully this club is going to turn around and we are going to give them an opportunity to push on.  It seems Sams easy option is to drop/move the youngsters to accomodate the seniors.

I've only seen Krul once, but if you're talking about potential, he can be one of the best in the world. Basically, he's big and he's agile. The rest can be taught.

Martins can improve, but not by much. I see him as a great athlete rather than a natural footballer. Zoggy has a bit more potential, but he seems a bit immature. It may be some time - like his late 20's - before we see him at his best.

We really should go all out on the goalkeeping coach and get someone like Seaman to come in a teach the likes of Krul. Goalkeeping is such a specilaised position that having a coach built up on theory rather than big game and big performance experience will not bring the best out of someone with the right tools.

As for the original question:

Krul, Enrique, Martins

N'Zogbia, Taylor and Milner can all be very good. Taylor has no obvious weekness that he can't cut out of his game, N'Zogbias performances seems to be depending on his level of confindence - he needs to cut that out of his game. Milner needs to play to his strengths more often, not running to much at defenders and try to beat them for pace, he'll never be that kind of winger. Shooting, crossing and tracking back - he's going to be a top class winger if he keeps improving in those areas. Very versatile to.

Haven't seen enough of Krul, Forster, Lua-Lua or Carroll, but by they sound like they might turn out to be potential first team players.

Anyone seen Ryan Donaldson? Is he better than Carroll was at that age?

Right OK, i'm sick of all the doom and gloom at the minute and now Owens injury just tops it off nicely.

So lets discuss something positive. The players at our club who has the most potential to fulfil.

I'm going for N'zogbia Taylor Enrique and Martins

Any add-ons to that or do you disagree ?

Agree with your 4 and would add Milner, Krul and Edgar to the list.