This week's other international games

Decky

Won't it mean Croatia will need/want to win the Wednessday match though..? Would be better for England if Croatia was already qualified surely?

Croatia are already qualified courtest of the Russia loss.

On a different note...I'm watching Argentina V Boilva on SS1 and the commentator said (don't know his source) that Riqulme is available for £3M. Thats bloody cheap for a player of his class! I'll have him here at that price.

On a different note...I'm watching Argentina V Boilva on SS1 and the commentator said (don't know his source) that Riqulme is available for £3M. Thats bloody cheap for a player of his class! I'll have him here at that price.

He wouldn't be much of a risk at £3 million.

How would he know what Villareal would ask?

He wouldn't come.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/deadreflection/NUFC/77962433.jpg

Delighted for him. He captained Turkey tonight too, when was the last time we had a full international captain in our ranks? Owen? Speed? Given? Hughes? My memory has gone blank.

Any victory will send us top of the table on Wednesday:

GD  Pts

1 Croatia  19   26

2 England 18   23

Is it decided on gd or head to heads?

I dunno. Either way, qualification is qualification!

In the eventuality of one or more teams having equal points after all matches have been played, the following criteria are used to distinguish the sides:

- Higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question.

- Superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question.

- Higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question.

- Higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question.

- Results of all group matches:

- Superior goal difference

- Higher number of goals scored

- Higher number of goals scored away from home

- Fair play conduct.

- Drawing of lots.